BY SNAPPLE

This is just ridiculous. Who knew something so simple could taste so good? But then again, that's what Snapple Straight Up Tea is all about: getting back to basics – delicious all natural black tea, fresh-brewed tea taste, and just a touch of real sugar with 90 calories. Now that's ridiculous, Straight Up. see more...

Mollie A.
pelham
Snapple is a good brand but this tea isn’t anything special. It’s a cheap good regular tea. It would be nice if they had other options. They only have sweet and “kinda sweet” to my knowledge. Cheap enough to buy again and enjoy.
krystal D.
This tea is my new obsession. I like sweet tea but most make it way to sweet or use a bunch of artificial sweeteners. When this tea came out with half the sugar as most I was a little sceptical about how it would taste. I love it!!! It still has good flavor without tasting like you're drinking syrup. I will definitely be drinking this every time it's an option.
Nereyda V.
Honestly I stock up on these any time I can. I thought nobody knew about them but when I was on a hunt for them & asked a worker she had told me they were completely sold out! I went out looking everywhere for them because they are literally the perfect amount of sweetness for me. I really don't like super sweet teas so the "Sorta Sweet" is my absolute favorite
Kylie N.
Bonney Lake , WA
Pretty, yummy stuff! It has the normal fuzzy mouth taste of sweet tea. it is sorta sweet like it is described. My southern sweet tea fans would not be impressed but those not from the south would probably find it pretty sweet. Recommend for you to try it and see what you think!
Gabrielle L.
I enjoy the taste of this tea. It has just the right amount of sweetness to it and a nice strng tea flavor as well. It is not too sweet. It does not have a bitter taste to the tea either. Tastes great cold. Very refreshing.
Leslie N.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Perfect amount of sweet to tea ratio, it completely met my expectations. I wish there was more of it. Compared to Lipton, I think this tea is at least 10 times better. Packaging was up to par and very appealing.
LaLa L.
Yonkers, NY
I usually try to stay away from Snapple because i rather avoid the sugar but I really needed something sweet. I was pleased to find that this tea is low in sugar but still tastes great. It still has 21g of sugar but it's not nearly as bad as regular snapple (about half) Good job Snapple!
Tara R.
Burlington
I love the home brewed iced tea taste that this has, rather than the artificial taste of most ready to drink bottled iced teas.
'Sorta sweet' is perfectly sweet enough for me! 👍❤👍❤
Tonya C.
I was really impressed with this tea. I love sweet tea, however it's just too sweet. This Sorta Sweet tea is just the right amount of sweetness.
Vanessa H.
Omg this taste so good just had some a little while ago can't wAit to go buy some more next time I'm out