BY SNAPPLE

Deanna B.
Deanna B.
I think these are very delicious, The only thing I don't like is that they are freezer pop form I wish they were yogurt form, Im just picky like hat though lol. Either way I like them they taste good , I would recommend these to anyone who likes the Snapple products.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
O my Gosh these Snapple Sorbet Freezer Bar are GREAT! THe whole family loves the yummy taste and it has low sugar and cools you off when your hot. Kids love them!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Frederick , MD
So yummy and actually not terrible for you! The sugar isn't too outrageous and they still taste great. WOuld be a good snack option for kids!
Jeannie S.
Jeannie S.
Delish! And healthy! Easy treat for children without feeling guilty plus it's a great price
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Fontana , Ca
Very good and healthy easy treat for the children with out feeling bad for giving them sweats
shaquasha D.
shaquasha D.
Brooklyn, NY
Fell in love with these. But so hard for me to find. Great for the whole family. Apple is the best
denise f.
denise f.
Louisville, KY
Be seeing these buy not sure f want to buy.. any good??
Kenia O.
Kenia O.
WHAT! I love Snapple drinks and had no idea they also made frozen treats. Are they good? Similar taste to the drinks? Where do I buy?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Has anyone tried these?! They look delicious!