BY SNAPPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Samantha P.
I think Snapple is overrated. It’s pricey and taste like chemicals and juice not tea. It has a ton of sugar to try and mask its taste but my momma didn’t raise no fool.
Alexa S.
Acton
Just a classic that I enjoy. Although I prefer to make my own Iced Teas if I'm on the go and need to stop for something to drink I will usually purchase a Snapple drink
Roseann M.
Brooklyn, NY
Snapple is usually my drink of choice. I can not drink water with food so I reach for a Snapple. It’s my favorite. Always affordable at a bodega or at your local grocery store. Love it and would recommend it.
Karen G.
Fremont
I like this tea but the peach flavor is my favorite. Such a good, fresh taste on a hot summer day. This is my go to tea product. It is so light and fresh. Love it.
Sara L.
Marion
This is such a great product that lasts just about forever!! The price is definitely not going to break the bank. Definitely has great quality and will have you buying it over and over again! 10/10 product!!!
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
I really enjoy tea products, I enjoy this item. I believe it is a better item than Arizona tea. I believe it is a bit much but it is very affordable. I have bought the product numerous of times. I enjoy this product and would recommend it to others.
Vasudha D.
New York
They claim it’s made from the best stuff on earth and I tend to believe them. This is probably the best tasting lemon iced tea on the market. For some reason, I find a bottle of Snapple iced tea really feeling. I don’t eat as much when I treat myself to one of these.
Ebony W.
Huntsville, AL
Yes finally some good bottled sweet tea. Not too sweet and just the right amount of lemon is added to this lovely bottle of tea. I will say that it does need to be ice cold, but of course thats the only way to enjoy Ice tea.
Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this iced tea. It’s so sweet and refreshing. Bought this a Target and continue to purchase it. I need to stock up on more! Love how it tastes and there’s more flavors too. I would definitely recommend to others.
Brooke A.
Wayne, WV
It doesn't cost and arm and a leg AND does exactly what you wish for it to do. I totally recommend this to you and your family and friends and colleagues and everyone around! This product is the best one in town!