BY SNAPPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Contains approximately 8mg natural caffeine*.

• "One of my favs can't go wrong I love it!" in 1 review
Nicole S.
Have loved this tea since my teens. I really enjoy their peach flavor tea as well as the new mango. Usually my go to when stopping at the gas station if I am not getting coffee or water
Alyssa C.
Apple Valley, MN
I generally like Snapple products and I especially love Peach Green Tea, but I was disappointed in this version. I found it so sweet as to almost burn the back of my throat. I felt like I was drinking as much sugar as a soda - and that's not what I'm looking for.
Megan T.
You cannot go wrong with peach tea. I have had some very good, and very terrible teas. This one is very refreshing. I wish it contained less sugar though.
Christy H.
Baton Rouge, La
This is definitely a favorite in my home! The peach flavor is amazing! Adding tonic water and fresh peaches turns this into an amazing punch!
Heather N.
Atwater, CA
Love Snapple Tea's and í love all flavors but Peaches are my favorite fruit and green Tea i also love so a Match made in heaven
Chelsea W.
Eugene, OR
Snapple always has the best peach tea! I really love the green tea version. ALMOST more than the black tea version.
ayanna m.
Peach Snapple tea is my fav exspecially ice cold I love the flavor it's refreshing amazing taste just the bombbb
Bianca M.
Modesto, CA
This Snapple Peach Green Tea Is Bomb ! It Has A Great Flavor. If You Like Tea I Recommend This ! <3
Helena P.
Malden, MA
One of my favs can't go wrong I love it! Never gets old the peach adds such a sweet touch
Haley B.
This has to be my favorite tea. It tastes like a real peach and is not too sweet.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Lemon iced tea or peach green tea?