BY SNAPPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Also available in grape, cherry and watermelon.

Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
I really like most of all these but I can only drink them super cold lol mango is my favourite one. They go down smooth and don't get you feeling too full and they are always good for kids on a road trip too.
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
Mango tea is one of my favorite so when I realized Snapple was making this flavor I had to try and it was just as good as I hoped. It was refreshing and tasty. I would definitely purchase again.
karilynn s.
Again great taste but another product yet again with s funky aftertaste but not something that I would be against buying again
Adreana G.
It's really good and I love taking one of these to school with me because they're perfect for lunch.
Phanny R.
My favorite juice to buy from my local convenient store and the price is great! Couldn't be better.