BY SNAPPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Also available in mango, cherry and watermelon.

Rosemary R.
Really dislike it! Tastes like pure sugar and dosent even taste like fruit... compared to the glass bottle natural snappels its shocking because its the same company yet one is really good and the other should be taken off the market..
Randi K.
sayre, PA
One of my favorite products to grab at Walmart it tastes so good and is perfect the way it is the packaging is ok but it's about what's inside this is absolutely an affordable yummy drink and I would absolutely buy again this is a staple product in my home not only do I love it my whole family does and we love a lot of Snapple products wish it was in a glass bottle 12 pack form it tastes like grapes and is so good would recommend picking it up and giving it a try!
Laura D.
Cos Cob, CT
I should say up front that I find almost all Snapple products to be way too sweet. Unfortunately this was no exception. Disgusting grape sugar water is not going to quench my thirst.
Penny G.
Orrville, OH
Cheap and refreshing! This was even better than I was expecting! I'll definitely be buying these again!
Kat P.
I love Snapple, all Snapple. The only place I can get the grape is at the hockey rink but I love it šŸ˜
Kara O.
Nevada
This drink is so good! Great grape flavor! Nice alternative to pop. Nice on a hot summer day.