Snapple Singles To Go Diet Raspberry Tea  Energy Iced Tea Mix- 8 CT

Snapple Singles To Go Diet Raspberry Tea Energy Iced Tea Mix- 8 CT

BY SNAPPLE #33 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Diet Snapple™ Singles To Go! Raspberry Tea Low Calorie Tea Drink Mix.
Natural raspberry flavor with other natural flavor.
Made from natural black & green tea leaves.
Iced tea mix energy with B vitamins & caffeine.
Add to 16.9 fl. oz. bottle of water.
Sugar free Diet Snapple® Drink Mix has only 5 calories; leading soft drink mixes - 70 calories.
8 sticks. see more...

• Is there a difference between the singles on the go & already...2 Answers
Snapple Singles To Go Diet Raspberry Tea  Energy Iced Tea Mix- 8 CT
Snapple Singles To Go Diet Raspberry Tea Energy Iced Tea Mix- 8 CT
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
These packs are very convenient. I love how you can just add them to your water and get this awesome and delicious juice. It’s not that sweet, it’s perfect. I think it’s very affordable
courtney c.
Durham, NC
I absolutely LOVE how convenient these little packets are for on the go! it makes my life so much more simple since I am a mom who is always rushing out the door and forget things at the very last second..when its time to go I just grab my water bottle and a little packet and I'm good to go! let's not forget how delicious they are!
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
In my opinion these singles are the best to purchase and the cheapest. When purchasing these you just add in water and go and it taste just like if you purchased regular bottle of this. If you drink a lot of it like me and my son purchasing the singles are cheaper because buying a lot of the bottles is a lot of money so singles are best.
Debbie H.
08754
This product is a keeper. The great taste of Snapple Raspberry Ice Tea with the convenience of a small-scale throw in my pocket book package. These little packages are definitely going to be great this summer when going to the shore..all you have to do is add to your water bottle and enjoy the great taste of Snapple Raspberry Ice. So convenient and cost effective too. I would definitely recommend this product. Its definitely a keeper.
Nicole S.
These snaps to go packs are really good in flavor and amount of sugar it comes it's not sour at all. I enjoy taking these simple because I don't have the time to mix in a cup to than pour in a bottle I can just take my bottle water and whenever I want it I can just have it. So I recommend it for the price and convieniece.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I used these a lot at camp because the water tasted bad and these tasted delicious plus super convenient! They are sweet and taste like raspberry! I don't really taste the tea that much and I'm kind ok with that but you should try something else if you want a strong tea flavor. They are cheap and sugar free also a bonus!
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
I'm not a big fan of these, they just don't taste the same as the ones that are already made, so might as well buy the bottles that come in a pack. When you pour the powder in the water it takes a while for the powder to dissolve or sometimes doesn't dissolve at all. Would not buy this product again.
Katelyn H.
Plymouth, IN
Love this stuff! I buy mine from Walmart, but the only this is, is that when your it in your bottle of water it tends to chunk up, so shake well!!! Very reasonably priced and you get a lot for your money! I would definitely recommend buying this on you next trip out to the store!
Kimberly B.
Great for when you're watching your waist line and on a diet! These made it so easy not to cheat and drink something filled with sugar! Carried 2 in my bag and just poured in my water! Super easy and guilt free! Give it a try if you're on a diet or trying to be healthier!
Jayna J.
Mesa, AZ
This stuff is powdered gold!!! I love that I can pour this into my water and still get a decent taste while drinking my 8 cups a day, with zero calories. The ones with caffeine also have a nice pick me up. They are packaged nicely so that I can fit them in my drawer at work.
Luisa G.
Is there a difference between the singles on the go & already prepared snapples, in sugar wise?