BY SNAPPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Issues and insults, nominees and name calling, pundits and polls. Take a break with Snapple’s TEAcision 2016: A refreshingly inTEApendent way to vote with your taste buds. Red Fruit Tea’s Raspberry, Cherry and Pomegranate flavor platform is a strong canTEAdate for Leader of the TEA World, but have you researched the Blueberry and Blackberry flavor forward policy of Blue Fruit Tea? Try Red and try Blue-- which one is for you?

Megan H.
I was hoping this would be like the Snapple apple and I would love it but I just kind of liked it. It was my first time trying I and I thought I would enjoy it because I love fruity flavors but to me I could still taste the tea and I don't like that. It might be good for others but its a no from me.
brenda d.
Love the snapples they are good the tea is one of a kind i mean i drink other teas but you make me chose between snapple and other ill chose snapple because the flavor is good its not that sweet it has the perfect amount of flavor and thats why is so delicious
Kita H.
Jacksonville, FL
It's pretty good, it won't beat red apple but this is up there in flavor. Well worth the cost. If you are looking for something refreshing.
Shelby M.
il
This is really good I've never had read fruity but it is delicious I love the flavor in the packaging would definitely recommend!
Jacqueline D.
CHICAGO, IL
Snapple is the only juice I drink. Love most flavors. Especially strawberry and kiwi is my favorite all-time.
selina h.
LONDON, LONDON
Snapple has many varieties of flavours, they are amazing for the summer and very cooling. I would recommend this to many people.