BY SNAPPLE

• How sweet is this? I like white tea, but I find most brands are w...1 Answers
Lily O.
Very light in taste, not bitter at all. Also the raspberry flavor isn't overpowering which is nice because then your whole drink doesn't taste real chemically and artificial. I also still love the fact that Snapple comes in a glass bottle rather than plastic, I think this contributes to a fresher taste. This is probably one of my favorite Snapple flavors.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
Foodie Expert
Normally I'm not a Snapple tea drinker but for years this has been my favorite drink. The taste is amazing and is very refreshing. I liked the flavor of it and it tasted great! But I think that they should have a little more flavor. Other than that I do really like this flavor.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Foodie Expert
Snapple has been my favorite since I was a little kid. I love iced tea, sweetened tea, and unsweetened tea. Also love hot tea. And this has got to be one of my favorite snapple flavors. Its very refreshing on a summer day and I continue to buy it for that thirst quenching flavor.
Viola D.
Holden, MA
So good. Always have these in the house for on the go! Family favorite in my house. Always gey coupons too so price isnt bad
Marissa C.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
I love Snapple! Especially in the glass bottle! This is a great flavor. It's smooth and just the right amount of sweetness!
Charlene G.
Toronto, ON
Light yet sweet tasting. Very delicious and refreshing. Would definitely buy his again as it met my expectations exactly and would recommend it to all my friends. It came in a lovely glass bottle which is always good for the environment!
Chloe L.
New Orleans, LA
How sweet is this? I like white tea, but I find most brands are way too sweet - as in dry-your-mouth-out sweet. On a scale of 1 being unsweetened tea to 10 being Nestea Iced Lemon Tea, where does this stand?