BY SNAPPLE

We hope you're razzed about the idea of drinking Raspberry Tea. It's so good that most people break out in song after their first sip. So go ahead, belt out that tune like no one’s listening. At Snapple, we've been making up Raspberry Tea tunes ever since we were a small brand born in New York. But they're not that catchy, so we'll stick to making the Best Stuff on Earth.

Taylor S.
This drink is great. It has a rich raspberry flavor but it doesn't over power the tea itself. You still get a good tea flavor. It's easy to find and the price isn't bad either.
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
A nice not to sweet blend of tea and raspberry flavor. I find it refreshing and not at all sugary. It can occasionally have some sediment at the bottom but that's ok with me.
Katie H.
Seattle
Super yummy and refreshing! I love all the Snapple tea flavors the fruit ones are definitely my Favorite! We can typically find them in bulk at our local Costco
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
Nice fruity flavor. Easy to find in stores and is a good value for the size and price of the product. Will continue to purchase!
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
Delicious!I love this product and this brand! This product is high quality and I would purchase it again. I would recommend
Krystal C.
Tampa, FL
I'm not a big tea fan, but I really like Snapple. The raspberry is the right amount of sweet blended with the insweet tea.
Erica P.
Hillside
I like this tea. I would prefer Arizona but get this when a store doesn’t carry the other. Normal pricing so that’s good
Robin A.
Export
I really like Snapple products but the flavors I like are really hard to find and don't know where I can get them
Kristen C.
Tempe, AZ
I don’t love tea but I always pick one of these up if I see them! They are sweet but not super sugary!
Nhi M.
New Orleans , La
Love all flavors of Snapple. A repeated customer. Always grab one when I’m in the check out lanes