Snapple Raspberry Peach

Drink

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Snapple Raspberry Peach!
Lawrence K.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Target
I enjoy all Snapple when I can’t make my own tea. Not to sweet and has great flavor.
Bella M.
Tampa, FL
I love having my coffee and tea! Definitely a must have for me. For tea Snapple is so delicious and refreshing with a great assortment of flavors for your liking. For sweet tea I tend to make my own or go for pure leaf and I goto snapple for their amazing blends of flavor. They're also convenient to bring along anywhere. The price is reasonable and I definitely recommend it!
viktoriia S.
Bothell, WA
This is the taste of a drink that can be put on the table at any time when guests come to you and now it is not interesting for children because it has no bubbles.#voxbox
Sunny E.
The original peach is my favorite Snapple drink, but this is a really good version of it! It’s refreshing and though a bit sweet, i love this on hot summer days! A little bit of ice and you’re good to go!
Sherri Y.
Prattville, AL
Soooo good yummy drink and delicious! Sweet with a little four supper hard to function
Sarita S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
This is so GOOD. It definitely surpassed my expectations. I'd definitely continue to buy this because it's refreshing, tastes authentic and it's affordable. I think this is a classic American favorite that has been swept under the rug lately. But this specific one needs rediscovering!
Crystal P.
Love the taste and I ts flavor is just great. Omg. Truely amazing. I spend most of my time working and till I saw this
Saraid V.
This tasted so much better than I imagined! Although it says raspberry peach, I could only taste the peach but I honestly can’t complain, I loved it.
Gillian L.
Good flavor of drink, but I would prefer it to be less sweet. I find most Snapple drinks like this to be exactly what you’d expect.
jayla V.
I love everything about this drink. It tastes amazing and it is so refreshing! I drink it all of the time because it keeps me hydrated all day!

Looking for your answer?