Snapple Raspberry Iced Tea 32 Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by ☮Mar y.Snapple Raspberry Iced Tea 32 Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Teresa D.

BY SNAPPLE #8 in Iced Tea

We hope you're razzed about the idea of drinking Raspberry Tea. It's so good that most people break out in song after their first sip. So go ahead, belt out that tune like no one's listening. At Snapple, we've been making up Raspberry Tea tunes ever since we were a small brand born in New York. But they're not that catchy, so we'll stick to making the Best Stuff on Earth. see more...

Carina M.
Chatsworth
This is my favorite drink. No matter where I go I look for this drink. They are very hydrating and gen flavor is very delicious at a reasonable price. Yes this drink does meet all my expectation because it’s a good drink at a good price and I would definitely buy it again.
Kellie M.
Lee, MA
It doesn’t have my flavor of Snapple to choose so i picked this raspberry one. It is really good but i think it’s a little in the strong side. My favorite one out of them all is diet peach. It’s really affordable and i mean who doesn’t love Snapple?!
Kathleen H.
Bloomington, IN
I get this almost every week or the peach one. The fun facts on the cap are reason enough but this is some tasty tea. It is usually cheaper to buy the large plastic jugs but I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes their tea sweet
Haley W.
Monmouth, IL
This is my favorite Snapple tea! I love raspberry tea in general and this one has replaced peach as my favorite! There is enough raspberry flavor so that it's delicious, but I don't feel like I'm drinking straight raspberry syrup.
Kaylee T.
Marathon, FL
So. Good! The older I get the more I love tea & this stuff never disappoints! It’s refreshing & delicious & made from one of my most favorite fruits, so what could there possibly be to complain about? I buy it every time it’s on sale.
Stephanie V.
Phila, PA
Anyone who knows me knows that I love my Snapple Raspberry tea. Anything raspberry I almost love! This is always in my fridge. It tasted great. It is a little sugar so I mix it with a little bit of water to make it not so sugared.
Sydney S.
Galloway, NJ
This ice tea is pretty good, it’s average i guess, nothing super special but it is a refreshing drink with a raspberry flavor. The flavor of the raspberry isn’t too strong, but the drink itself is on the sweet side.
☮Mar y.
Cromwell, CT
Amo todos los Snapple de todo sabor, son riquisimos y muy refrescantes. Creo que los que vienen en botellas de vidrio tienen un sabor diferente de los que vienen en botellas de plástica, como que el sabor es mas concentrado en los que de botella de vidrio ¿Que creen ustedes? Pero aun así los Snapples son mis preferidos. Saludos
Jennifer W.
Love this flavor buy this brand. I find the flavor not only has a great taste to it but it's also true to the flavor. Not too overly sweet which can be hard for some other brands. Great taste.
Nilomee P.
This used to be my go to iced tea but recently I’ve felt like there’s too much sugar and too many processed ingredients. If there’s not any other choice I say buy otherwise get another brand.
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
Will they ever get this in powder form? Like for you to make it on the go? Or even by 2 quart size?
Racheal W.
Nahunta , GA
Is this good ive heard some good and some bad what ya think?
Jessica F.
I would love to try this but I have never seen it where can I get this to try to please