BY SNAPPLE

Snapple Raspberry Iced Tea 16 Oz Glass Bottle
  • "I like Snapple but their raspberry tea is not my favorite flavor, I would like more of a strong raspberry taste." in 1 review
Camille S.
Camille S.
My husband and I recently shared a bottle of this tea. It is tasty and satisfying, but is very high in sugar content. I'd rather enjoy a sugar free tea where I don't feel guilty/consume a ton of empty calories. It would be okay for cheat day!
Sally H.
Sally H.
crossville
I love tea but when it comes to Snapple I only like the raspberry one the other are just to stronge on either the flavor or the tea but raspberry is pretty balanced I recommend it if you like a stronge tea taste
Brooke Y.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena, MD
Whenever I want tea and only get some Snapple they always have the best flavors and are very refreshing they're super affordable and I'm a repeat customer they never disappointed me
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
Silver Spring
Best iced tea ever!  It's not too bitter and it's not too sweet - just right. The only issue I have is that it's hard to find regular instead of diet.
Breanne J.
Breanne J.
Erie, PA
Love the flavor and price of the tea! Raspberry tea has always been my go to drink when I get tried of drinking water! Love the real facts on the Lids!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Woonsocket, RI
I love the raspberry iced tea flavor the best. I do think there is a lot of sugar in these drinks which is the downside of them
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
My favorite raspberry tea. Sweet but not too sweet. I love that it is packaged in a glass bottle.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Chicago
Yum in a bottle! This is my favorite for any tea flavored beverage. Definitely recommend it!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
SAN JOSE, CA
My second favorite flavor of snapple. It's such a treat. A great tasting tea sweetened with sugar and flavored with raspberry. A must have.
Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Ridgway, PA
I like Snapple but their raspberry tea is not my favorite flavor, I would like more of a strong raspberry taste. So if you don't care for overpowering raspberry this is the tea for you.