Snapple Raspberry Diet Iced Tea 20 Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Nikki  N.Snapple Raspberry Diet Iced Tea 20 Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Stefanie D.Snapple Raspberry Diet Iced Tea 20 Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Raquel C.

BY SNAPPLE

We hope you're razzed about the idea of drinking Diet Raspberry Tea. It's so good that most people break out in song after their first sip. So go ahead, belt out that tune like no one's listening. At Snapple, we've been making up Diet Raspberry Tea tunes ever since we were a small brand born in New York. But they're not that catchy, so we'll stick to making the Best Stuff on Earth. see more...

Meghan D.
Norwalk, CT
I believe that all the diet Snapples are amazing, but for some reason the raspberry flavor strikes me as the best - the flavor never gets old to me. I like to get the big 24 value pack from Costco that has diet lemon, diet peach, diet raspberry and diet half-and-half.
Micaela R.
Dallas, TX
I first had this when I lived on the east coast and it was super popular there. Love it! Nice drink when you need some variety. And the diet is a good deal better health-wise than the original which is always nice.
Brett M.
Vacaville CA
I have been enjoying these since I was in middle school!!! Very affordable and very satisfying. Great flavor, and Rich to the pallet. I would actually buy these more often if I could but they are hard to find.
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
For being a low calorie drink, this is extremely refreshing and flavorful. Reminds me of summer and sipping drinks out by the pool. I like how the bottle is plastic so I can take it anywhere. The one bad thing about this drink is it does taste overly sweet. However, I do not mind this. I will continue to buy this product
Nikki  N.
I think this is one of the best tasting diet drinks. It has very little aftertaste and has a great tea flavor. All the Snape diet drinks are good and close tasting to the original!!
Stefanie D.
I like snapple but the diet tents to give me acid reflux, but other than that I think the diet is pretty good
Raquel C.
San Diego, CA
Love this drink no calories and the flavor is amazing not too sweet and it's a wonderful option when not in the mood for water love it
Kitty O.
I've been drinking diet snapple forever, I collect the bottle caps. I think diet tastes way better than the regular, not gonna lie
Terra G.
Tarentum, PA
Oh, how I love Diet Raspberry Snapple! Sweet, tangy and oh so delish. Recommend it to anyone looking for a yummy diet drink.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Esta bebida no me ha gustado mucho ,porque me parece que esta mucho más dulce que una bebida "normal " que no es de dieta