Snapple Raspberry Diet Iced Tea 20 Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Raquel C.Snapple Raspberry Diet Iced Tea 20 Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Stefanie D.Snapple Raspberry Diet Iced Tea 20 Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Nikki  N.

BY SNAPPLE

Becky C.
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
For being a low calorie drink, this is extremely refreshing and flavorful. Reminds me of summer and sipping drinks out by the pool. I like how the bottle is plastic so I can take it anywhere. The one bad thing about this drink is it does taste overly sweet. However, I do not mind this. I will continue to buy this product
Meghan D.
Meghan D.
South Salem
I believe that all the diet Snapples are amazing, but for some reason the raspberry flavor strikes me as the best - the flavor never gets old to me. I like to get the big 24 value pack from Costco that has diet lemon, diet peach, diet raspberry and diet half-and-half.
Micaela R.
Micaela R.
Dallas, TX
I first had this when I lived on the east coast and it was super popular there. Love it! Nice drink when you need some variety. And the diet is a good deal better health-wise than the original which is always nice.
Brett M.
Brett M.
Vacaville CA
I have been enjoying these since I was in middle school!!! Very affordable and very satisfying. Great flavor, and Rich to the pallet. I would actually buy these more often if I could but they are hard to find.
Kitty O.
Kitty O.
I've been drinking diet snapple forever, I collect the bottle caps. I think diet tastes way better than the regular, not gonna lie
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
San Diego, CA
Love this drink no calories and the flavor is amazing not too sweet and it's a wonderful option when not in the mood for water love it
Maria G.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Esta bebida no me ha gustado mucho ,porque me parece que esta mucho más dulce que una bebida "normal " que no es de dieta
Terra G.
Terra G.
Tarentum, PA
Oh, how I love Diet Raspberry Snapple! Sweet, tangy and oh so delish. Recommend it to anyone looking for a yummy diet drink.
Gabby B.
Gabby B.
The best thing ever is a great way of saying it you you have a good time to go back and I don't think that it
Josh S.
Josh S.
Mckinney, TX
My wife loves this stuff. She drinks it daily and loves the diet drink without the diet taste.