BY SNAPPLE

I want a delicious and refreshing lemonade. One more wish, genie! Make it pink! Tart and tangy, sweet Snapple Pink Lemonade. Made from the Best Stuff on Earth.

Filtered Water, Sugar, Citric Acid, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Acacia Gum, Salt, Natural Flavors, Vegetable & Fruit Juice Concentrates (For Color), Soy Lecithin

• Where is the most common place to find this?2 Answers
  • I'm obsessed with Snapple, how come I didn't know they ha...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?9 Answers
Antonina M.
New York
I love Snapple so much. I’m only giving this lemonade three stars because I feel like it’s just a LITTLE too tangy for me. So it leaves me with a sour face sometimes, but I love it 😭
Alisha C.
I really like those lemonade Snapple. It seems to help my thirst when I am Thirsty It is always refreshing to have nothing better than a great lemonade at all times of the year.
Snap: A.
buckeye
There can’t be a tastier drink than this one. I could probably drink this Snapple with any meal. You can buy it at probably any vending machine no more than 1.50 which is not bad at all. I definitely scatter for change whenever I see one available!
🌺👑Mandy👑🌺 V.
Vancouver, WA
Out of all the Snapples, this is my all time favorite. I used to purchase it all the time and stock up on it, but one day the stores stopped carrying it and I can no longer purchase them at the stores 😭 I wish Snapple would be in them back into the stores, or at least the stores would start ordering them again.
Sadie P.
Denver, CO
One of the better tasting flavors that snapple has that I enjoy drinking from time to time. It is a bit sweet for pink lemonade so not my higher ranking options when I'm in the mood for pink lemonade. Though I still enjoy drinking it now and again.
Emily F.
Dayton,OH
Huge Fan . One Of My Favorite Drinks Are Pink Lemonade So I Was Really Excited When I Found Out about this . Unlike other brands it doesn't Cover up the Actual taste of the lemonade . I Would Definetly Buy agajn
Brianne H.
Buffalo, NY
I have always been a fan of Snapple's pink lemonade. It has a crisp refreshing taste with just the right amount of sweet and sour. This classic has been a long time favorite. Great refreshing drink anytime.
laurinda r.
Brockton, MA
This is literally one of my favorite drinks of all times. The lemon sweet taste is just so delicious. I drink it often in the summer specially when I am outside or in a cookout with my family since we all love it.
Tracy M.
Lebanon Jct, KY
This is a perfect drink when its cold for those hot summer days. I love the refreshing taste you get from this drink its a sweet drink and I'm pretty sure you can buy this almost anywhere like wal mart or wal greens. I would recommend this drink to anyone.
Krystal M.
I love the taste of all the snapples! I'm a fan of the mango peach. I recently found a huge snapple for $1 and I had to grab a bunch. The taste of these drinks are like no other. Sweet and delicious. Best to be dranken when it is chilled, but tastes great either way!!
Krystal M.
What's your favorite flavor?
Gabriela D.
I'm obsessed with Snapple, how come I didn't know they had a lemonade flavor?? Does anyone know where they sell these?
Sarah T.
Fairmont, WV
Where is the most common place to find this?
MELISSA S.
WHAT! they have pink lemonade? how come i've never seen this flavor yet in Canada, do they even have it?!
Cristina T.
I LOVE snapple. So far my favorite flavor is peach tea if you have not tried it you need to supper delicious. Also I love a fun fact that you find in the caps. Supper product.