BeveragesCoffee & TeaSnapple
Peach Tea - 6pk/16 fl oz Glass Bottles

Snapple Peach Tea - 6pk/16 fl oz Glass Bottles

Drink

How’s the taste ?
Doo they make this in any other flavors[product:snapple-peach-tea-6pk/16-fl-oz-glass-bottles] ?
Is there a diet flavor ?
Start your review of Snapple Peach Tea - 6pk/16 fl oz Glass Bottles!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
During a hot day coming home to an ice cold peach snapple in the fridge is perfect and really hits the spot.in reviews
My kids love the taste its sweet and refreshing especially on a hot summer day at the parkin reviews
Meagan R.
Orlando, FL
I've been drinking Snapple for years and it's still my favorite. Peach is definitely my favorite flavor because it has just the right amount of sweetness and flavor. Always my go to drink, especially in the summer.
Taylor R.
Moab, UT
Snapple Peach Tea - 6pk/16 fl oz Glass Bottles uploaded by Taylor R.
Purchased at: Kroger
Perfect summer drink! I am very picky when it comes to tea, but this hits the spot. I love the new packaging!
Emmy J.
Fort Collins, CO
Snapple Peach Tea - 6pk/16 fl oz Glass Bottles uploaded by Emmy J.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love Snapple every drink they produce is amazing! The peach tea is nice and refreshing and leaves you wanting more after every sip!
Tessa A.
Lowville, NY
Snapple Peach Tea - 6pk/16 fl oz Glass Bottles uploaded by Tessa A.
I love the peach flavor it's like they squeezed fresh peaches in it. I also love that it is all natural ingredients. No artificial sweeteners or artificial flavors.
Kayla S.
Clovis, NM
Snapple Peach Tea - 6pk/16 fl oz Glass Bottles uploaded by Kayla S.
Purchased at: Walmart
For some reason this peach tea is just too fake for me.It is very sweet which I just don't like.I do like that they are going eco friendly. I just wish that it wasn't so sweet.
Rachel S.
Snapple Peach Tea - 6pk/16 fl oz Glass Bottles uploaded by Rachel S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased a single bottle of Diet Snapple Peach Tea. The tea was delicious and quenched my thirst. I chose this brand because Snapple is always a yummy choice. The carb count is low, as I am currently watching carbs. I recommend this tea definitely!
Madison S.
New Albany, OH
Snapple Peach Tea - 6pk/16 fl oz Glass Bottles uploaded by Madison S.
One of my all time favorite teas! I always have some of these in my fridge. So refreshing and not an artificial peach taste! Not bad for the price for a pack of 6 and I always find them on sale at grocery stores around me! Will always buy these and would recommend to anyone! Snapple Peach Tea - 6pk/16 fl oz Glass Bottles
Patricia E.
Snapple Peach Tea - 6pk/16 fl oz Glass Bottles uploaded by Patricia E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this brand of juices and teas, and this one is one of my favorites. Really taste like peach tea and isn't too sweet at all.
Megan K.
Cape Coral, FL
Snapple Peach Tea - 6pk/16 fl oz Glass Bottles uploaded by Megan K.
This is my go-to tea. I love the peach flavor. I drink one almost everyday. It’s not too sweet, it doesn’t taste fake like some other brands I’ve tried. I normally get the big bottle, but when I want to bring one on the go I’ll buy the 6 pack or singles.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
For what it is, a sugary tea beverage that’s refreshing without any caffeine, it’s good! It tastes like a sweet light black tea with peach flavoring. Even though they said it’s natural flavoring, it still tastes artificial to me. And I used to hate the glass bottles since it wasn't ideal to put in my purse to lug around because it was so heavy. Now that they have changed it to plastic, I find it way better to grip and carry around. I typically don’t reach for these ever but once in a while, when we’re having lunch or dinner at some small spot that doesn't have a wide selection drinks besides soda, water, and Snapple, I’ll grab this bottle and probably will do the same in the near future.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...