BY SNAPPLE

Snapple® Peach Tea.

Made from the Best Stuff on Earth®. see more...

Steffanie I.
Brooklyn , NY
I don't really care too much for Snapple Iced Tea, but the Snapple Peach Tea is everything!! The taste of the peach mixed with great Snapple taste is amazing. I went to school down south for 4 years and nobody was into Snapple as much as up North. But now living back up North I can't go anywhere without seeing Snapple, whether it's a vending machine or corner store.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
Yep. My favorite bottle tea. I love the peach flavor and when it's really cold it is super refreshing. I think the price is a great value for the amount of liquid you get. I will definitely buy it again.
Caitlin D.
Richmond, VA
I can't get enough of this drink! It's my current obsession. It matches perfectly with basically any meal or snack. It's not healthy so don't think of it as a healthy alternative to soda.
Baylee R.
sapulpa
I love how the flavor of the peach is not to strong! It has a very good value to it! The packing is very nice! It has a very good and an amazing flavor to it!!! Yes I would and am buying it again!
Isamar G.
One of my favorite teas and that's that I'm very picky but Snapple hands down has the best ones ever especially the peach flavor .
Madison s.
Fort Wayne, IN
Snapple has the best peach tea. It's so peachy and sweet without tasting like straight syrup. I love how cheap Snapple is too!!
Anabela C.
Clark, NJ
Good price at shoprite! Great for breakfast lunch or dinner! Peach is my favorite also a fan of raspberry! Love love Snapple
Carley S.
Bohemia , NY
I got to costco to buy this ice tea in bulk I go through so much of it. It's my favorite kind of tea!
Mandy C.
My favorite tea flavored drink! Perfect amount of peachyness to add to the great tea flavor!
Judy C.
Canoga Park, CA
Oh my God I love Snapple I've never got this like energy rush that I get from other snapppe.