Snapple Peach Mangosteen Juice uploaded by Emily J.Snapple Peach Mangosteen Juice uploaded by Daisy P.Snapple Peach Mangosteen Juice uploaded by Michele G.

BY SNAPPLE

Did you know the mangosteen tree can grow to up to 82 feet? Luckily, we are expert tree climbers here at Snapple, especially when we figured out the subtle and rare flavor of mangosteen would blend perfectly with luscious fresh peach taste. Now for the climbing down part...

Filtered Water, Sugar, Pear And Carrot Juice Concentrates, Citric Acid, Peach Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Acerola Fruit Extract, Acacia Gum

• They no longer sell Snapple where I live. I love the cher...3 Answers
Jaden R.
I am not a really big fan of tea, and this is the only type of tea and flavor of tea I will drink. I get this Snapple tea sometimes and it is really refreshing, but I get sick of it after a little and can never finish it. I do love the tea and the flavor but I am just not a big fan of tea in the first place.
Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
What more do you need to know than PEACH and MANGO! This flavor snapple is so delicious and refreshing! Especially on a hot summer day! I only like this mango tea and one other (arizona mango) and the snapple is a little pricier but the extra peach flavor is definitely worth it! Must TRY!
Tiara W.
Davenport
The gym that I go to sells these in this is my go to drink after work out the flavor is very good and sugar is very high in these but the proportion that I drink of it makes it good I'm a repair to do with customer and I will continue getting these I recommend these to everybody
Danielle M.
Lansing, IL
Snapple is a great staple for refreshing summer drinks. It packs a powerful punch of taste, appears to be on the healthier side and has great packaging. I am a repeat consumer and I have been for half of my life. I would recommend ANY snapple flavor.
Kenzi C.
I love this tea it tastes great and has a fun fact in the top of the lid and has a great selection of flavors it's a cult  classic for a reason with its easy to find availability and great price Snapple is a staple drink in my home?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I recommend to every body it's nice packaging good value price is my firs time to use it's good for the family and friends I would like to recommend to every body it's nice packaging good value price is my firs I would like to buy again I recommend I would recommend to others
Jennifer A.
Humble, TX
Fav drink of all the time. I enjoy how Walmart has them in the small refrigerators cold when checking out. Great value and the taste is amazing! I also like the packaging because it helps it stay cold for longer.
Kasey C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love the peach and mango fusion of this drink. It is a bit sweet for some people but I love it. They also sell it in larger packs for people who drink it with lunch.
Cath K.
Storrs, CT
Favorite Snapple! Had never heard of mangosteen before I tried this but it was worth it! Such a great surprise and it makes me sad that I can't find it everywhere because it isn't super popular because people don't risk trying new flavors. You should try it!
Michele G.
Stone Mtn, GA
Pretty light, fruity, fun & tasty beverage. Not too sweet either, which I like. A tiny bit more peachy than mango in my opinion. Add a splash of vodka & a twist of lime and it's even more delicious. 180 calories, 10% juice, gluten free
Brenda M.
Rocky Mount, VA
They no longer sell Snapple where I live. I love the cherry lemonade!! Can you tell me where I can find it?