BY SNAPPLE

Meaghan B.
My husband loved these drinks! I get them for him to take to work with him in his lunch box or to have with dinner. He says it’s the best peach drink on the market.
Mitzy F.
Mira Loma, CA
I love this drink. It's my go to iced tea. The flavor is great and not sweet at all. I usually buy this when I'm in the go and I want some tea with flavor. Tea alone is okay but the peach flavor just adds more of a kick to it. Over all the flavor is great and so is the price. Highly recommend this.
Heidi G.
Bellevue, WA
These are pretty good for when I want a sweeter iced tea. It has a good amount of peach flavor without feeling artificial. I don't get these as often as other iced teas though, because it is pretty sweet but when I'm feeling indulgent I will buy again.
Maira C.
Phoenix , AZ
I love this Snapple . Taste perfect not to sweet , and it's so good ice cold .the packaging recently changed to plastic? I guess it's ok . Um i haven't found any comparable drink . I do recommend my husband drinks mine
Twila K.
Marietta
Honestly the absolute best peach tea you can buy in a store. Flavor is on point and doesn't taste fake-y or too sugary either.
Karen H.
I love Snapple Peach Tea. So good. I prefer the glass bottles, though. I hope the plastic bottles don't become the only option.
Bridget K.
Toledo, OH
I love love love peach flavor its oh sooo good. If you love peach and tea this is a must try!! You'll love it promise
Cherry J.
Snapple is a great classic, never disappointing brand! They make great teas and juices and Cass be found everywhere
Kimberly H.
Mount Pleasant, TN
Taste like a peach, great taste and price brought at Walmart  good taste, will buy again and again for sure
Diana S.
Sacramento, CA
Drink is sweet and best served chilled. I’m not a huge tea drinker but peach tea is usually my go to.