BY SNAPPLE

Jennifer W.
Snapple is definitely one of my top favorite iced tea brands. It's a brand that I've enjoyed since I was a child. I really enjoy their glass bottle Packaging and the fact they continue to have that Packaging. The Taste is always amazing with the flavor being true, smooth and delicious. They definitely make my favorite version of peach iced tea because it's that perfect balance of not too sweet and not too bland. I find most other companies tend to make it to Sweet and Snapple has it just right.
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
I love everything in can better! So this tea is great! The peach in it makes it that much better! Snapple tea is awesome and I love the natural tasting ! I would say I wish they sold it at more places!
Stacey B.
Ephrata
My husband and Sons drink these like their lives depend on it. I can't stand tea, (I'm the crazy one in the bunch) but they drink it like crazy!! When I go to the store I'll ask is there anything you'd like me to get, "Snapple" is what I hear. So I'm always buying Snapple. So if you love tea!! Snapple is the way to go!
Kayla R.
Bellmore, New York
BEST THING I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE!!! This is amazing and I have nothing bad to say about it. It tastes great and is so refreshing and is just the best thing in the world. I love this stuff so much and I would buy it again and I recommend it to everyone.
Jessica S.
Mahwah, NJ
I love Snapple but sometimes I feel like it tastes a
Little bitter or just seems a bit off. I definitely think this also varies with whether you're drinking it in a can, bottle or plastic! I wish theyd come back out with their cream soda they used to make back in the day
Sam M.
My favorite Snapple flavor! They nail the peach taste without going overboard, and it's just the right amount of sweetness. I love buying Snapple products because of all the fun facts on the bottom of the cap.
QUEEN O.
Riverdale, GA
Snapple is a great ice tea all flavors are great and taste delicious definitely satisfied the thirst price is reasonable and who don’t love the Snapple fact ?
zuany o.
Lawrence, MA
My kids love it i give to them fir the scool snack they love the flavor are easy to open no mess for kids i buy weekly
Sofia F.
Orlando, FL
I am a tea fan, and Snapple is actually my favorite one.So much better than Lipton. This really exceed my expectations
Shanta Y.
Dacula, GA
I love Snapple flavorful products as well as tea products and peach flavor. So this drink is right up my alley