BY SNAPPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snapple® Peach Green Tea.
Protective antioxidants**.
Natural flavors.
Made from the best stuff on Earth®.
12 bottles.

daijah p.
I love Snapple and have tried many many flavors, and I have to say out of all of them, while this one is my favorite, it is pretty amazing. It tastes exactly like a real peace. it's very good and when i first tasted it, it was mind blowing.
Carmela C.
I really love Snapple drinks, but I have never tried the green tea and peach before. I heard is product has good reviews on it. I think I will try it out for myself since I am a tea drinker.
Jennifer W.
Tallahassee, FL
Anything Snapple is incredible and this is no exception. I love fruit flavored green teas and this is definitely at the top of my favorites list.
Leslie C.
Snapple overall is a good branch. But really like this flavor, the peach gives the green tea a nice balance.
Sendi C.
Atlanta, GA
Love the flavor of Snapple Green Tea, the peach flavor adds a nice taste of freshness to the drink.