BY SNAPPLE

Cami H.
Denver, CO
I wam ups give this five stars if it wasn’t the diet version of Snapple. The flavor is still good and what not, but I hate the idea of drinking diet iced tea. It’s a treat to get a Snapple and it is just not right. But the flavor is still really good and fresh
Lacey N.
Saginaw, MI
Snapple has the best peach tea. For the longest time I didn’t think I liked peach tea, but it turns out I don’t like all the sugar! Other brands are so sweet that it is difficult to drink, but this is perfectly flavored so you get a peach taste without the overwhelming sweetness.
Erin J L.
Fresh Meadows, NY
this is my favorite flavor of the ice tea that snapple sells. it is sweet but not to sweet and it tastes so good. the better value is to get the bigger size but either way if you like tea i would say go buy it.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
I usually drink water 95% of the time but sometimes I get a craving of something other than water and ice tea is something I enjoy on those days. The Snapple Diet Peach Tea is my favorite out of the collection.
Lauren Singh s.
I love diet peach Snapple its so good and I can drink it anytime of a year.. I love that I can drink half the bottle then i can safe it for later it wont go flat or lose its taste.. I usually get it when it's on sale at the grocery store!
Amber B.
This is the only tea that I like to drink and it definitely does not taste like Diet. I love me some Snapple peach iced tea diet flavor it's very good
Scarlett S.
Madisonville, TN
I love Snapple! They have great flavors and I love the bottles. Can be pricey and I don’t get them that much. Snapple All Natural Peach Tea
Annette G.
Snover, Mi
I drink iced tea almost every day and although it may not be the Snapple brand I drink, this is just as good, even better than the brand I drink now
Terri S.
BINGHAMTON, NY
Refreshing and delicious. Love how the diet peach iced tea only has a small amount of sweetness. I'm not a soda drinker but love me some iced tea.
Mary M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is usually my go to when I want an iced tea. Not too sweet, and since it's diet it isn't packed with sugar. Definitely drink it ice cold.