BY SNAPPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Move over apple pie! Oh Say Can You TEA! is the new standard of All-American deliciousness. We mixed our tasty black tea with sweet strawberry and fresh mint flavors to make a refreshing experience perfect for Summer. Celebrate your pride for the Best Country on Earth with the Best Stuff on Earth.

Sadie A.
Beeville, TX
I personally do NOT like Snapple one bit. I cannot get past the taste of it. I have had the Strawberry and Kiwi flavored one, and I highly did NOT like it. I do not recommend it.
Anna M.
Meriden, KS
This was my favorite kind of Snapple when they made it! I'm so upset that they discontinued it! It was something that I would buy and drink over and over again. My house was always stocked with it until they stopped selling it!
Ayria I.
Anderson , SC
Snapples is something I definitely drunk as a child and still do. Let's first talk about the little pop sound it makes when you open it up. My favorite part. It also is refreshing.
corry p.
Valley stream, NY
I first got this around the 4th of July and absolutely loved it. Unfortunately I can't find it anymore and I would love to get it. Refreshing and very mild tasting
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Level is just one of those Brands you just have to try really good they sell them in most restaurants and stores and they're super affordable
Jennifer M.
Yummy tea flavor! Great for the 4th to have a refreshing, tasty drink while hanging out at a family barbeque or at the beach.
Stephanie S.
Newark, DE
Amazing tea brand and flavor. I love every kind of Snapple I've tried. And I'm Obsessed with the Snapple facts
Casey F.
Kitchener, DE
These are great and full of flavour they are pretty expensive but a good value because pretty large in size