BY SNAPPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snapple?????? All Natural Nectarine White Tea.
Natural Nectarine Flavor and Other Natural Flavors.
Made from White Tea Leaves.
Made from the Best Stuff on Earth??????.

• I like the peach with black tea, is this any good?1 Answers
Carla S.
W Valley City, UT
I think is flavor but if it's not ice cold I don't really like it . I don't feel like I can drink it constantly but every so often yes
Jennifer W.
Mays Landing, NJ
Light and fresh tasting. I like the nectarine flavor and the tea is light and sweet. I prefer this to any of the Snapple flavors.
Madison D.
So refreshing. I feel hydrated after drinking this. the white tea and nectarine flavor create a light, sweet drink.
Taylor F.
Ughhhh this stuff is great! I buy it in bulk whenever I can! It's so wonderful and the perfect balance
Perla C.
Ridgeway, VA
Has a very organic sweet taste to it and doesn't leave a weird/funny taste to it, it's affordable
Allison D.
Mmmm... this is really tasty. I love Snapple teas. I just wish it had a lot less sugar than I would consume it more often.
Alondra R.
Fremont, CA
I like the peach with black tea, is this any good?