BeveragesCoffee & TeaSnapple
MLB Peach Tea & Lemonade Variety Pack, 24 pk/20 fl oz

Snapple MLB Peach Tea & Lemonade Variety Pack, 24 pk./20 fl. oz.

Cuz it's root, root, root for Snapple's Major League Tea! Snapple's crowd-favorite Peach Tea and squeeze-play Lemonade are perfect TEAmates, as perfect as a grand slam in the bottom of the ninth. This major league refreshment will have your taste buds batting a thousand with the first sip, so pop the cap and sip on some sweet victory! Product Features:nAvailable for a limited time only nOfficial Tea of Major League BaseballnNaturally flavored nIncludes 24 bottles of 20 fl. oz. Snapple n(Model 076183004302)

Tea Flavor: Other

Serving Size: 1 Bottle

Country of Origin: USA

Certifications: Kosher

Taste Profile: Peach Tea & Lemonade

Shelf Life: 360 Days

Available for a limited time only \n; Official Tea of Major League Baseball\n; Naturally flavored \n

Caffeine Type: Caffeinated

Includes: Twenty-Four 20 Fl. Oz. Bottles

Tea Type: Bottled Ice Tea

Model Number: 076183004302

Gluten Free: Yes

Ingredients: Filtered Water, Sugar, Clarified Lemon Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Tea

Item Weight: 480 Fl. Oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Snapple MLB Peach Tea & Lemonade Variety Pack, 24 pk./20 fl. oz.!
Jacob P.
Bradenton, FL
Snapple MLB Peach Tea & Lemonade Variety Pack, 24 pk./20 fl. oz. uploaded by Jacob P.
I love the peach lemonade taste of the [product:snapple-mlb-peach-tea-&-lemonade-variety-pack-24-pk/20-fl-oz]  it’s great over ice at home or at the beach with friends and family. There’s nothing I would do to it it’s great just the way it is and I would definitely recommend it to anyone willing to try it.
Isthar Z.
Orlando, FL
Snapple MLB Peach Tea & Lemonade Variety Pack, 24 pk./20 fl. oz. uploaded by Isthar Z.
This is by far my favorite brand of tea , I’m in love with the flavors, is budget friendly and size is perfect for the price! My favorite flavor is mango Snapple Mango Madness Iced Tea, 16oz Bottle (Pack of 10, Total of 160 Fl Oz)
Flora S.
Tucson, AZ
I most definitive me some Snapple...peach and lemon teas are my favorite, but the lemonade variety are also pretty good.
Amy H.
Dickson, TN
Snapple MLB Peach Tea & Lemonade Variety Pack, 24 pk./20 fl. oz. Influenster The Influenster App Snapple surprisingly awesome and my kids loved this. Usually I'm only buying my favorite snapple Snapple Apple - 16 fl oz Bottle . We gave this tea a try and it's so good and so affordable. I recommend.
Nicole R.
Hammond, IN
When I’m not drinking coffee or water I do spoil myself with tea. I love any peach or raspberry teas. My mouth is watering just writing this review. Something about this tea, straight out the refrigerator just hits the spot.
Claudia N.
This is some good tea. Not so much my favorite. But if you like peach flavored stuff then you will like this. Very refreshing and not too sweet
Wendi O.
I love all snapple flavors but this one was delicious! The packaging is eye catching and what's not to love about a cold drink on a summer day?! Not too sweet but just perfect the way it is. I love to grab one and encourage anyone to try this flavor.
Shellene G.
Portsmouth, VA
Meet our new, recycled plastic Snapple Variety Pack, 24 bottles.WOW!!!! With a new look and same great taste, our fruit-flavored drinks taste fruitier than the fruit itself.
Nancy B.
Great product when they had it available but I haven’t seen it anywhere. My family loves Snapple products and everyone has a favorite flavor so perfect for everyone.
Lacy H.
Fort Smith, AR
I have only tried the peach tea not the multipack but I wasn’t given that option to select. But I think the peach tea is really good and is a great choice in the convenience stores to take a break from sodas. I just recently tried it and I like it. Not my favorite but it’s a good change.

Looking for your answer?