BY SNAPPLE

Mango Madness is the condition and the cure housed in the same bottle. Bet you never thought madness could be so delightfully refreshing.

Filtered Water, Sugar, Kiwi Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Mango Puree, Natural Flavors, Vegetable Juice And Beta Carotene (For Color)

• Do you guys like the sample drinks in the plastic bottles...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.3 Answers
  • I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Woul...1 Answers
Jeremy Q.
Magna
This is by far the best Snapple flavor. In my opinion. I've loved this since I was a kid. I used to buy a bottle and chug the whole thing. Then for some reason it became really hard to find in my area. Luckily it's making a comeback. And now that I'm older, I have more self restraint so I'm able to enjoy each bottle for longer.
Pam E.
I’m obsessed!! I keep buying it this summer it’s just so delicious and refreshing and I love mango! Mango is life!! The new plastic bottle is even better than glass and these are super affordable and you can buy them everywhere
Ayman A.
Orlando, FL
Compared to other mango juices, this is just alright, but still delicious and refreshing. I do think the apple flavor is better than this. The packaging is always so cute and I love the little unknown interesting facts they put on the labels. These taste so much more natural than some of the other juice brands out there.
Barbie S.
Brenton, WV
I feel very good about drinking Snapple Mango Madness. I love the taste. I know its better for me than those carbinated sodas. I very much enjoy the fruity flavor.
Amy S.
I like Snapple teas. They are very refreshing and usually a good balance of sweet and tart. This particular flavor wasn’t my favorite though. I would drink it again, but if I had the choice I would probably buy a different flavor next time.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
These have been my favorite since I was kid. I like how they used to have a creative quote on them. Makes it funnier to have. They are a good price, I usually buy most when they are on sale. I usually buy this for family gatherings and picnics. So I know everyone loves Snapple.
Sunny C.
Ah-mazing! This flavor now comes in a plastic bottle so you won't have to worry about breaking it if you kick it over during a meeting! This drink tastes really fruity and not artificial at all. This is because it's made from concentrate! It has kiwi juice which gives it that extra kick that's really pleasant on the tongue. Definitely try this! My favorite Snapple flavor for sure.
Analejandra R.
Huntington Pk, CA
I like this mango madness juice because it’s really good and taste just like mango the only thing is that it’s that it’s a little sweet but they are super affordable and a good drink when you are craving something sweet .
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
YALL.... this is by far my favorite juice ever. I recently ran across this in the grocery store and almost had a heart attack. I love mangos and I love anything from Snapple, minus tea. I drank this whole container in two days. It’s that delicious. I wish they came in gallon sizes.
Bailey B.
Louisville, KY
The mango madness is definitely one of my favorite flavors! It is a little sweeter, but I do have a sweet tooth every now and then! Snapples are a little more pricey, but nothing major...treat yo self! I would recommend this to others if you like teas and juices!
Glauciane  O.
Does it taste like mango?? Personally all the stuff that j buy that's mango flavor u could tel, is artificial flavor and I hate the taste, so does it taste like real mango??
Alexis H.
Favorite Flavor?
How much is it?
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA
How is this nutritionally? Is there a lot of sugar in it?

back