BY SNAPPLE

Mango Madness is the condition and the cure housed in the same bottle. Bet you never thought madness could be so delightfully refreshing.

Filtered Water, Sugar, Kiwi Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Mango Puree, Natural Flavors, Vegetable Juice And Beta Carotene (For Color)

• Do you guys like the sample drinks in the plastic bottles...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.3 Answers
  • I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Woul...1 Answers
Pam E.
I’m obsessed!! I keep buying it this summer it’s just so delicious and refreshing and I love mango! Mango is life!! The new plastic bottle is even better than glass and these are super affordable and you can buy them everywhere
Barbie S.
Wyoming, WV
I feel very good about drinking Snapple Mango Madness. I love the taste. I know its better for me than those carbinated sodas. I very much enjoy the fruity flavor.
Amy S.
I like Snapple teas. They are very refreshing and usually a good balance of sweet and tart. This particular flavor wasn’t my favorite though. I would drink it again, but if I had the choice I would probably buy a different flavor next time.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
These have been my favorite since I was kid. I like how they used to have a creative quote on them. Makes it funnier to have. They are a good price, I usually buy most when they are on sale. I usually buy this for family gatherings and picnics. So I know everyone loves Snapple.
Sunny C.
Ah-mazing! This flavor now comes in a plastic bottle so you won't have to worry about breaking it if you kick it over during a meeting! This drink tastes really fruity and not artificial at all. This is because it's made from concentrate! It has kiwi juice which gives it that extra kick that's really pleasant on the tongue. Definitely try this! My favorite Snapple flavor for sure.
Bailey S.
Milwaukee
This stuff is sooooo Fire.🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 I would drink one everyday if I could. I know you can get these drinks by the 6 pack which is amazing!! I love the flavor, it’s one of my favorites. 10/10 recommendation.
Beauty R.
My second favorite flavor of snapple this stuff is sooo good. It's one of the rare times when mango juice actually taste like mangos granted ifd more of a really sweet mango but mangos nonetheless.
Renee Y.
We like to get the ones in the glass bottles. You can buy a pack of them at Wal-Mart for cheaper than your regular 7-11 store. I feel like the drink tastes more crisp in the glass bottle.
Jennifer B.
Russell, KS
I love anything mango or peach flavored! This is my go to drink from now on.. only thing I have to pick about it is that the last time I drank it, it left a film in my mouth.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I have always loved Snapple and so love this new flavor. I am just upset that they have switched to plastic bottles I stead of glass! It will never taste the same again!
Glauciane  O.
Does it taste like mango?? Personally all the stuff that j buy that's mango flavor u could tel, is artificial flavor and I hate the taste, so does it taste like real mango??
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA
How is this nutritionally? Is there a lot of sugar in it?
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.
Alexis H.