BY SNAPPLE

Mango Madness is the condition and the cure housed in the same bottle. Bet you never thought madness could be so delightfully refreshing.

Filtered Water, Sugar, Kiwi Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Mango Puree, Natural Flavors, Vegetable Juice And Beta Carotene (For Color)

• Where can you find this juice in peach mangosteen?? 1 Answers
  • Does it taste like mango?? Personally all the stuff that ...5 Answers
  • How is this nutritionally? Is there a lot of sugar in it?3 Answers
Barbie S.
Brenton, WV
I feel very good about drinking Snapple Mango Madness. I love the taste. I know its better for me than those carbinated sodas. I very much enjoy the fruity flavor.
Sunny C.
Ah-mazing! This flavor now comes in a plastic bottle so you won't have to worry about breaking it if you kick it over during a meeting! This drink tastes really fruity and not artificial at all. This is because it's made from concentrate! It has kiwi juice which gives it that extra kick that's really pleasant on the tongue. Definitely try this! My favorite Snapple flavor for sure.
Bailey S.
Milwaukee
This stuff is sooooo Fire.🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 I would drink one everyday if I could. I know you can get these drinks by the 6 pack which is amazing!! I love the flavor, it’s one of my favorites. 10/10 recommendation.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I have always loved Snapple and so love this new flavor. I am just upset that they have switched to plastic bottles I stead of glass! It will never taste the same again!
Delilah S.
Snapple mango tea, It's so delicous. This is right up my alley, I love tea and mangos. It's not too sweet or strong, just perfect hint of mango. Very refreshing and tasty, highly recomend. Snapple Mango Madness Juice Drink
Kari L.
Shasta Lake , CA
I picked up a bottle for my son and I when we were visiting a museum. They had a Snapple vending machine and Mango madness sounded wonderful on a very hot day! My son and I both enjoyed it very much! The flavor was bright and tasty, not overly sweet like I was expecting. Now every time we go to the museum we always stop for a Snapple!
Rikka I.
Delicious, sweet, and refreshing. I love the taste of this; it is a must if you like mangos. It's definitely better for you then soda or other flavored juices and it's really affordable. I pay like 89 cents for it and then recycle the bottle.
Arielle R.
East Freetown , MA
I love Snapple Mango Madness. When I discovered there was an all natural version I couldn't have been more delighted. The flavor is so delicious and always leaves you wanting another bottle. It quenches your thirst and leaves you satisfied that you made the right choice.
Daniela L.
Bakersfield, CA
My favorite fruit is mango itself, so of course Snapple's Mango Madness is my favorite!! I always buy when I go to my local store. Definitely recommend this if your a lover of mango
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Delicious! Just the right amount of mango flavor and not too overly sweet like most mango flavored drinks. I buy it in the big packs when they're on sale and you can't beat it! Snapple has so many options too if you don't like mango.
Glauciane  O.
Does it taste like mango?? Personally all the stuff that j buy that's mango flavor u could tel, is artificial flavor and I hate the taste, so does it taste like real mango??
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA
How is this nutritionally? Is there a lot of sugar in it?
Danielle L.
Lincoln City, OR
Where can you find this juice in peach mangosteen??