Snapple® Mango Madness uploaded by Shelesea R.Snapple® Mango Madness uploaded by Angie H.Snapple® Mango Madness uploaded by Brenda S.

BY SNAPPLE

Contains 5% juice. see more...

• Snapple used to be my go-to, but I've tried a few of thei...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
YALL.... this is by far my favorite juice ever. I recently ran across this in the grocery store and almost had a heart attack. I love mangos and I love anything from Snapple, minus tea. I drank this whole container in two days. It’s that delicious. I wish they came in gallon sizes.
Bailey B.
Louisville, KY
The mango madness is definitely one of my favorite flavors! It is a little sweeter, but I do have a sweet tooth every now and then! Snapples are a little more pricey, but nothing major...treat yo self! I would recommend this to others if you like teas and juices!
Karen V.
Amazing it taste fruity and delightful I love how it met all my expectations and taste just like mangos! It's definitely affordable and if you are thirst quench your thirst with it ! Would definitely recommend
Tanaya P.
This is my kids favorite snapple favor. We don't let the kids drink juice regularly but once in a while I would get them these and let them share a bottle as treats. They love it and always very excited when they get to drink these.
alex b.
I love it! It's one of my absolute favorites and I buy it often. Can't complain about the price at all, for what you're getting- especially the pretty packaging. I've recommended it to friends and they are just as in love as I am now!
Eve👄 M.
Norcoss
Mango anything is delicious to me ! I'm a tropical girl so anything that deals with tropical fruits or fruits in general is a yes for me ! This is adorable drink , sweet and has some natural flavors.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Not a huge mango fan but I like this! Snapple is always pretty good and it's priced fairly! Sometimes it's a little too sugary for my taste. I have to be in the mood for that much sugar.
melissa n.
Fontana, CA
Snapple is good i like the different flavors it comes in this one tastes okay i usually buy these when I'm thirsty and rushing in between classes they are cheap and do the job.
Mackenzie M.
Portland , OR
Mango Madness is the best Snapple flavor! It's a great summer drink! If I didn't feel guilty about drinking all the sugar and whatnot I would have it more.
Jasmine S.
Los Lunas, NM
this is my fave snapple juice flavor. i am not a huge fan of mango, but this is so yummy! i also love the new plastic packaging, rather than the glass!
Janine K.
Snapple used to be my go-to, but I've tried a few of their fruit juice blends lately and they are just waaay too fruity. Can someone tell me how strong the Mango Madness flavor is? Not sure if I should give it another shot.