Snapple LiberTea

Is this yummy or nah? [product:snapple-peach-tea-6pk/16-fl-oz-glass-bottles]
Start your review of Snapple LiberTea!
Jacob P.
Bradenton, FL
Snapple LiberTea uploaded by Jacob P.
Snapple LiberTea uploaded by Jacob P.
What can I say Snapple’s done it again another great tasting and refreshing drink not much can be done with perfection😋 yummy
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
Love to drink this snapple cold tea, I love hot tea in the morning but if its lunch time i like to have a cold tea.
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
These teas are great for when you have people over, are doing activities outside, or are just craving a cold drink. Bonus, they are affordable and the bottles can be recycled!
Tracy G.
Harker Hts, TX
Wasn’t impressed ..... too sweet ...... after o watered it down it was drinkable.....
Gladis F.
Too sweet to my taste but my nieces love it great product I recommend mostly for kids
stacye P.
N Lauderdale, FL
I love Snapple Tea, I think I have tried every flavor. I like mine ice cold with a little ice chips in it. I would definitely recommend this tea.
Lindsay D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I wish they would bring this back! I had it a few years ago and I thought it was amazing! I went through the whole pack in like a week.
Michele H.
Louisville, KY
I buy this for my dad all the time. He drinks it instead of soda all the time. It tastes great
Jessica K.
Roseland, NJ
En el verano.....SÚPER REFRESCANTE!!!!!! Y buen sabor.... lo recomiendo muchísimo.....
Chelsea S.
Snapple has a great taste and I do occasionally drink it, however I try to stay away from these because I always end up thirstier when I drink them.