Snapple Lemonade Diet Iced Tea 16 Oz Glass Bottle uploaded by Ariel W.

BY SNAPPLE #26 in Iced Tea

Nicole M.
West New York, NJ
This is my go to Snapple. Usually I have one every day with lunch because of its great taste and value. It’s not too sweet like picking up a can of soda and the taste is great. I’d recommend it to anyone looking for something to drink with lunch that’s not too sweet and tastes great!
Evelyn M.
Texas
This tea is great I really only drink this type of tea because it’s almost everything I want in a tea it comes in a box and it’s cheap too !!!! I would literally recommend it to whoever!!!
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
I love snapple products! their diet iced teas are super sweet and taste amazing. the snapple facts are always something to look forward to. i’m a serious snapple fan.
Joseph Z.
New York
Snapple is awesome, sometimes you’ll get a little bit of the mixture settling at the bottom but if you give it a good shake it’s good to go. Regular has obviously a better taste then the diet, diet is a little to watered down
Damaris T.
I love Snapple! But I love it even more when it's diet! I love being able to have some sweeter drinks especially around this warmer time of year and this is great for exactly that! I get to enjoy my summer iced tea but just without all the extra calories and sugar! I think this is great if you're like me and don't want to be drinking something that has 20+ grams of sugar and carbs but still wants a nice drink for the summertime.
Monica I.
Manteca , CA
Good flavor. The drink is light and not to sweet. I like the hint of lemon that this flavor tea has. I've been drinking Snapple for about 20 years. The flavor has not changed and that's a good thing. This brand and flavor is also available at almost any store I shop at. I'm excited that they have a lower calorie and less sugar version than the orginal. I recommend
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
Don't get me wrong this taste amazingly good but once I bought a whole case for a trip from Costco and when I opened one to drink it looked like hurl was in the bottle. Guessing it had been sitting somewhere exposed to the sun before being placed inside. Since then no thank you. The image of it can't be unseen
Cristie G.
Love love love Arnold Palmer!!! Its my favorite drink, i love to have this on a warm summer day and to be able to buy it pre made is so convient. Over ice its even better!! I like to pick these up at Costco. Its a tad bit to much sugar to me, its a little to sweet for me but its tolerable!
Samantha C.
Wilmington, DE
Love this iced tea/lemonade. It tastes so refreshing. Love the taste. It is not to sweet and the lemonade is not overpowering. It is the perfect flavor. Love the glass bottles instead of the plastic and the price is good. It is very difficult to find this particular flavor in the store.
Jess Ari A.
Falfurrias, TX
This brand of half and half is pretty good. Not my favorite but I probably wouldn't turn it away if someone offered it to me. It's quite refreshing but the taste could be a bit less lemony.