Snapple Lemonade Diet Iced Tea 16 Oz Glass Bottle uploaded by Ariel W.

BY SNAPPLE #60 in Iced Tea

Melissa J.
Charlotte, NC
I love Diet Snapple. The Half n Half is my second favorite flavor. There is nothing “Diet” about the taste. Mix it with Tito’s vodka for an amazing low carb cocktail. Diet Snapple is what keeps me sane on my low carb diet!
AA T.
Houston
Snapple diet tea is hands down my favorite tea. I always get it from the big box stores, or wait for sales at the grocery stores, because it’s pricier than all the other teas, but it’s really good! They need to lower the price now that they have started using plastic bottles.
Evelyn M.
Texas
This tea is great I really only drink this type of tea because it’s almost everything I want in a tea it comes in a box and it’s cheap too !!!! I would literally recommend it to whoever!!!
Nicole M.
West New York, NJ
This is my go to Snapple. Usually I have one every day with lunch because of its great taste and value. It’s not too sweet like picking up a can of soda and the taste is great. I’d recommend it to anyone looking for something to drink with lunch that’s not too sweet and tastes great!
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
I love snapple products! their diet iced teas are super sweet and taste amazing. the snapple facts are always something to look forward to. i’m a serious snapple fan.
courtney c.
Durham, NC
I am personally not such a huge fan of lemonade in general but this one I would make an exception to, it's actually not that bad for it being lemonade.. I will give three stars only because i would drink it again even though I personally don't like lemonade.
Damaris T.
I love Snapple! But I love it even more when it's diet! I love being able to have some sweeter drinks especially around this warmer time of year and this is great for exactly that! I get to enjoy my summer iced tea but just without all the extra calories and sugar! I think this is great if you're like me and don't want to be drinking something that has 20+ grams of sugar and carbs but still wants a nice drink for the summertime.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
Don't get me wrong this taste amazingly good but once I bought a whole case for a trip from Costco and when I opened one to drink it looked like hurl was in the bottle. Guessing it had been sitting somewhere exposed to the sun before being placed inside. Since then no thank you. The image of it can't be unseen
Samantha C.
Wilmington, DE
Love this iced tea/lemonade. It tastes so refreshing. Love the taste. It is not to sweet and the lemonade is not overpowering. It is the perfect flavor. Love the glass bottles instead of the plastic and the price is good. It is very difficult to find this particular flavor in the store.
Cristie G.
Love love love Arnold Palmer!!! Its my favorite drink, i love to have this on a warm summer day and to be able to buy it pre made is so convient. Over ice its even better!! I like to pick these up at Costco. Its a tad bit to much sugar to me, its a little to sweet for me but its tolerable!