BY SNAPPLE

Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I'm not a huge fan of tea, but sometimes I don't want something as strong as iced coffee and something that isn't as sweet as soda. This Snapple Lemonade is perfect. I love the glass bottle packaging with the cap because I can always save it for later if I can't finish it on sitting, and the flavor is perfectly sweet and subtle at the same time.
Hailee W.
These are so great. It's hard to tell that they're diet! They have a great flavor, just make sure you shake them because there can be some settling at the bottom. Great value, and I'm glad they still come in a glass bottle.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Love half and half lemonade iced tea so much. Normal lemonade is too tarte for me and I get bored of drinking iced tea all the time so this is great to mix it up
kara n.
Macon, MO
I love snapple products. I usually get them at gas stations on the go but i love that you can also buy them in bulk.
Tiera J.
Romeoville
Best combo!! Absolutely love these blended with ice to make a slush too! Very refreshing
Gwen D.
Cooper city, FL
Favorite sweet tea mix it's so good and light on the calories. I'd recommend to everyone