Snapple Lemonade

Drink

WHAT! they have pink lemonade? how come i've never seen this flavor yet in Canada, do they even have it?!
Where is the most common place to find this?
I'm obsessed with Snapple, how come I didn't know they had a lemonade flavor?? Does anyone know where they sell these?
Start your review of Snapple Lemonade!
laurinda R.
Brockton, MA
This is literally one of my favorite drinks of all times. The lemon sweet taste is just so delicious. I drink it often in the summer specially when I am outside or in a cookout with my family since we all love it.
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
1,122 reviews
Snapple is a well known juice brand and it is inexpensive. Their lemonade is refreshing in the summer. It is sweet and a bit tart but still tasty. I like to shake my Snapple lemonade and drink it cold. When I drink it cold it can be quite refreshing. I would suggest this juice to others.
eboni B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love lemonade flavor anything and Snapple has such great drinks. This is my 2nd fave I prefer pink lemonade as the 1st
taylor G.
Bentonville , AR
This lemonade it perfect for the beach so easy to carry and so yummy and refreshing so i think if you would want to take a drink to the beach make it a snapple #beachbag
Michael E.
Jefferson Cty, TN
So good! Snapple makes delicious beverages, but they are a bit pricey. The flavor is great, but the bottles are small. I feel like I could down it in one gulp. These are yummy, but the value is not the best
Chris B.
This brand is my favorite. It is made with real ingredients and is refreshing. Almost all flavors have a sugar free option. I highly recommend it.
Courtney C.
Menifee, CA
Delicious lemonade! I love all Snapple products! This one is very refreshing and tart!
Kristina M.
Cambridge, MA
Love that the majority of the time snapple comes in a glass bottle. This lemonade isn't overly sweet or too sour either. Love bringing this to the park or the beach on a hot Summers day. So refreshing. and thirst quenching The price is allways good too.
Yuderka C.
Yonkers, NY
I can say that it is my favorite summer drink, besides that it is citrus that I like a lot
Crystal D.
Dallas, TX
Snapple Lemonade uploaded by Crystal D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Snapple Lemonade wasn't delicious product but I felt like there was something wrong with the formula of the sample lemonade like I think I needed to be a little bit more sweet.