BeveragesCoffee & TeaSnapple
Lemon Tea - 6pk/16 fl oz Glass Bottles

Snapple Lemon Tea - 6pk/16 fl oz Glass Bottles

Drink

Does this have caffeine?
What’s your favorite flavor?
Does this taste good?
Start your review of Snapple Lemon Tea - 6pk/16 fl oz Glass Bottles!
How would you rate this product?
Patricia E.
Snapple Lemon Tea - 6pk/16 fl oz Glass Bottles uploaded by Patricia E.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorites snapple's beverages. Has a very good taste, isn't too sweet or strong. The perfect amount of lemon juice on it.
Livvy L.
Lynn, MA
I love Snapple. Has such a nice light lemon flavor that doesn't overpower the tea. This tea says it's made form both green and black tea. I don't like green tea but in this you can't taste it at all which is great. A nice refreshing drink that doesn't taste super artificial and sugary.
Lily H.
Willow Branch Pl
Snapple Lemon Tea - 6pk/16 fl oz Glass Bottles uploaded by Lily H.
This product taste so good very inexpensive. It is one of my favorite drinks. It taste very good and sweet. Good quality to love the size to. You can put the product in the fridge and it tastes even more good
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Snapple Lemon Tea - 6pk/16 fl oz Glass Bottles uploaded by Rosie N.
It’s a delicious drink to have once in a while. I wouldn’t have this all the time because it’s 73% added sugar. But I was at a shopping event, they handed this out and enjoyed it. It’s a blend of black and green tea with lemon. I wouldn’t stay it taste like real lemon but still good for what it is. For some reason I always get these weird artificial aftertaste when I drink these stuff.
Brianna H.
Powell, OH
I love snapple teas. However tea in a can just does not have the same quality taste as their teas in the glass bottles they are known for.
Carol G.
I just started drinking this again.. I forgot how much I really liked it.. I will be buying it a lot more now. plus it's better than soda.
Yahaira G.
Such a classic iced tea. This compliments any food. I love the fact they have “Snapple facts” it keeps me entertained. I would not improve anything about Snapple. I totally recommend this iced tea. The best part you can buy it pretty much everywhere.
Amanda F.
Springdale, PA
Great tea and you get a fact on every cap so good tea and something you didn’t know.
Erryn R.
Cumming, GA
Purchased at: Publix
Refreshing and tasty. I always keep these in the house for grab and go. Good taste but I actually like the half and half better.
Siham D.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Love Snapple. It’s not too sweet but perfect. I don’t like to drink too much sugary drinks but this is my go to!