Add a Photo

Snapple lemon tea 16oz
Photos (3)
Livvy L.
Livvy L.

I love Snapple. Has such a nice light lemon flavor that doesn't overpower the tea. This tea says it's made form both green and black tea. I don't like green tea but in this you can't taste it at all which is great. A nice refreshing drink that doesn't taste super artificial and sugary.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Orlando, FL

This is my favorite flavor of snapple! whenever I'm at the grocery store i pick up a case and have to go back a couple days later because my husband and daughter end up drinking them all. all the other flavors are good but this one is best in my opinion.
VERONICA C.
VERONICA C.

I have been drinking snapple for a while. I like the lemon ice tea flavor. It taste good . it is just right about of everything in the bottle. I also like the know facts under the cap.i will always buy snapple. I am a very active customer.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Levittown, Pa

Within the past ten years I've noticed a change in flavor which I can say I enjoy as much but, it's still my go to flavor (well now that they make sweet tea, my second). Pricing is usually fair but, it can vary from location.
Kyra H.
Kyra H.

Snapple Lemon Iced Tea is by far my favourite bottled/canned iced tea. It is super refreshing and has a great amount of flavour. Other lemon iced teas have a weird aftertaste that the Snapple doesn't have. Highly recommended!
erica q.
erica q.
Aledo, TX

Was addicted to this when I was pregnant. It's my favorite drink of all time. It's hard to find this flavor where I live so whenever my husband sees one he brings it home. I am obsessed with lemon snapple.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this tea, although I try not to drink too much because of the empty calories (I also prefer regular iced tea with no sugar) so this is a once in awhile treat!
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY

Lemon Snapple ice tea is my absolute favorite drink. It's great for any meal or snack. Has s great cold clear taste and is refreshing. I always have this in my fridge
Hannah L.
Hannah L.

Love snapple drinks grew up drinking this stuff as a kid. Although I wouldn't say that this snapple in particular is my favorite, but still good.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
New Rochelle, NY

The best flavor of them all. For me it's alway this one and the peach tea. I'm very picky with ice tea and this brand is the best in my opinion!
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Abington, PA

Who mixes different flavors of snapple together in order to create your own unique flavor?
Amber g.
Amber g.
Vallejo, CA

I never tried any of their teas, do they taste chalky and artificial like how most bottled teas taste?

Join Now