BY SNAPPLE

Just the right touch of lemon flavor; Also available in Diet Lemon, Peach, Diet Peach, Raspberry, Diet Raspberry, Diet Trop-A-Rocka, and Straight Up Tea. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I think I've tried all of them, and the lemon iced tea is by far my favourite one!" in 2 reviews
  • "Who doesn't love Snapple lemonade it's the best lemonade around I would recommend this to anyone " in 1 review
Carolyn Y.
These iced teas are soo good! They are greT for a quick cool down during the summer! Great flavors and many to choose from!
Rosie U.
I like the pack for my family gatherings, and I am a huge Snapple fan. It is very affordable and tastes great!
In Jeong Y.
Rutherford , NJ
The lemon iced tea is usually the one I reach for when I get a snapple!!!! It's a classic flavor!!!
member-ff013375e
love Snapple tea and Snapple apple. Kids love Snapple facts under caps buy as often as I can afford
Larresha P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Tara H.
Alma, MI
Snapple is by far the best tea! I love the raspberry tea but they are all pretty darn good!
Debbie J.
Hamilton, Ontario
Snapple is amazing. I think I've tried all of them, and the lemon iced tea is by far my favorite one!