BY SNAPPLE

Just the right touch of lemon flavor; Also available in Diet Lemon, Peach, Diet Peach, Raspberry, Diet Raspberry, Diet Trop-A-Rocka, and Straight Up Tea. see more...

Snapple® Lemon Tea 16 fl. oz., 12-Pack Glass Bottles
  • "I think I've tried all of them, and the lemon iced tea is by far my favourite one!" in 2 reviews
  • "Who doesn't love Snapple lemonade it's the best lemonade around I would recommend this to anyone " in 1 review
Rosie U.
Rosie U.
Foodie Expert
I like the pack for my family gatherings, and I am a huge Snapple fan. It is very affordable and tastes great!
love Snapple tea and Snapple apple. Kids love Snapple facts under caps buy as often as I can afford
Tara H.
Tara H.
Alma, MI
Snapple is by far the best tea! I love the raspberry tea but they are all pretty darn good!
Carolyn Y.
Carolyn Y.
These iced teas are soo good! They are greT for a quick cool down during the summer! Great flavors and many to choose from!
Larresha P.
Larresha P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Foodie Expert
In Jeong Y.
In Jeong Y.
Rutherford, NJ
The lemon iced tea is usually the one I reach for when I get a snapple!!!! It's a classic flavor!!!
Debbie J.
Debbie J.
Hamilton, Ontario
Snapple is amazing. I think I've tried all of them, and the lemon iced tea is by far my favorite one!