BY SNAPPLE

Naturally flavored. A blend of juices from concentrate with other natural flavors. Contains 5% juice. see more...

Jessye W.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
Very sweet, not overwhelmingly so, but definitely tastes like there's quite a bit of sugar in it. However, if you like sweet juice it's delicious, especially when very cold. Its not very good warm, so i recommend refrigeration. Decent price, good juice, can find it just about anywhere.
Lyn Z.
Lyn Z.
Cleveland, OH
Snapples are just BOMB I have been of fan of the drink for YEARS. Kiwi Strawberry is a staple flavor for me and Snapple does a good job with enhancing the flavor. I love how this drink is not to sweet it's just right and it's not to plain. Snapple Brand is a great Brand would definitely recommend.
Litcy P.
Litcy P.
Bothell
Foodie Expert
I love this drink it's sweet and a perfect drink to be outside with it definitely met my expectations and has a great amount of flavor in this Snapple this is the only one I choose whenever I feel like drinking some Snapple
Kyla R.
Kyla R.
Foodie Expert
I love drinking out of the cans better than the bottles. I do not love this flavor as much as the peach. It is definitely a yummy flavor but better when it is chilled.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Santa Maria, CA
Foodie Expert
This is the holy Grail of strawberry kiwi drinks. I love this so much. I buy six bottles at a time. I can get them at target for $4.99 for a six bottle glass containers.
Alison R.
Alison R.
Foodie Expert
I like sweet things especially fruit juices. this is very unique juice but I love it. I think it should be given more credit for how unique and delicious it is.
Consuelo C.
Consuelo C.
Foodie Expert
Strawberry kiwi is the best! I like it in the jar better! It taste good when it's super cold!!! I love strawberry kiwi juices!
Paola L.
Paola L.
Paso Robles, CA
Idk if it's just visual or whatever but this drink taste better in the glass form. Plus you can put the lid back on!
sarah l.
sarah l.
Foodie Expert
Not too fond of this particular flavor. Would rather stick with the original or venture off the some other flavors.
Kathie S.
Kathie S.
Newark Valley, NY
Foodie Expert
FAvorite snapple ever! i prefer it in the bottle but this is still tasty! Its best cold but okay at room temp tooo.