BY SNAPPLE

Snapple Kiwi Strawberry Juice Drink: All Natural Made from the best stuff on Earth Contains no caffeine Naturally flavored With other natural flavors see more...

• What are your other favorite flavors? This is the only on...6 Answers
  • I am looking for a new drink for my children that isn't f...2 Answers
  • Is this available in Canada? If so,where?1 Answers
  • "It tastes great, and I love the glass bottle." in 1 review
  • "Strawberry Kiwi is my favorite flavor, I can drink these forever." in 1 review
  • "I love drinking juice over soda and the strawberry kiwi blend is on point." in 1 review
  • "It is hands down, the best flavor of them all." in 1 review
  • "I used to drink kiwi strawberry which was ok favor to drink until I saw Snapple Apple which is so much better to drink to me." in 1 review
Miranda M.
This is my favorite flavor of snapple. i think that these teas taste wonderful without adding too much extra sugar, which i can appreciate. i also like the fun facts on the inside of each lid. it always adds something fun to my day. I do wise that the bottle was plastic sometimes though.
Jacqueline G.
Carrollton
Love, love, love this drink. I don't buy it to often though because of all the sugar it has. I do love how it tastes though and I also like the little facts on the caps.
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my favorite childhood drinks! The only reason it is four stars is because it is a bit too sweet for me. This is affordable and great for travel. It's a great summer drink. My parents still make sure to bring a pack of this on our weekend trips to the beach.
I think this is great for children as well. I remember when I was younger I loved collecting the caps of these drinks.
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
This drink is one of my favorite drinks because it quenches my thirst and I want one after one after one. I have a family of eight and usually I would only get one maybe two but theses are really tasty. There is not much sodium or calories in this drink. I would say if you are alergic to kiwi ar strawberries, don't get this drink and you are missing out. I would recommend this prestige beverage.
Darcy B.
Ottawa
I really liked this product and have bought it a few times.  It is more than what I usually like to spend on juice though.  I also find that I still feel thirsty after I drink the juice.  The packaging and the bottles are really nice though.  I wouldn't necessarily recommend this product but I wouldn't say anything bad about it either.
Katie M.
Reading , PA
I'm a sucker for anything strawberry kiwi flavored and his drink takes first place in my opinion. I have loved this drink since I was a kid and the flavor has been consistently amazing. It's sweet and refreshing and is perfect for a hot summer day. Definitely the best Snapple drink hands down.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my all time favorite Snapple flavor. I am a big fan of Snapple beverages in general. They have a lot of tasty, refreshing favors, and it's always fun to share the Snapple fact on the inside of the lid!
Layla C.
I seen they were on sale and I bought a pack it lasted me awhile but I didn't bring them everyday just when I craved them. They were 2.50 but they are usually 4 maybe 5 dollars. I definitely will buy some again. They are delicious and not sweet
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Snapple Kiwi Strawberry Juice Drink use to be my favorite beverage to drink. I don't know why I stopped buying this. This was my favorite flavor. It was so good. I use to love any type of beverage that was a kiwi strawberry flavor. I think it is the sour taste from the kiwi in the beverages the reason I love it so much. I think it was because of the sugar that they still adding to the beverage. I think when I cut out drinking sodas, I cut out beverages that had a lot of sugar in them. I still give this 5 stars because it was so good. I would recommend this to anyone if they are not scared of the grams of sugar in them. I miss drinking them though. Maybe one day I could drink one again. Just one would not hurt. They have a lot of sugar. But they are still good either way.
Katie H.
Oldsmar, FL
This is the only Snapple I will drink!! I absolutely love it and it tastes delicious I always guzzle the whole bottle down. It's refreshing and quenches my thirst. I just think it's a great drink. I also give it to my daughter watered down and she loves it as well. There's a tad more carbs than I'd like in a drink but it's no different than a soda pop. There's not too many calories or sodium in it so I am okay drinking this and buying it for my family!
Haley G.
What are your other favorite flavors? This is the only one I ever get.
Brandi B.
How do these taste ? I've never tried it
Rosa A.
San Fernando, CA
Do these taste like strawberry kiwi Capri Suns?
Jessica F.
Davenport, IA
I am looking for a new drink for my children that isn't full of sugar. would this be a good one to try?
Nicole M.
Moncton, NB
Is this available in Canada? If so,where?