BY SNAPPLE #30 in Juice

The unique, tangy flavor of kiwi (the fruit, not the bird!) and the sweet taste of ripe red strawberries. The Best Stuff on Earth always goes together.

Filtered Water, Sugar, Kiwi Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Acacia Gum, Vegetable Juice Concentrates (For Color), Ester Gum

• Best Snapple flavor hands down!2 Answers
  • Does anyone else love this juice as much as I do? I remem...1 Answers
  • I so want to try this strawberry kiwi❤️😩1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
naf C.
Snapple Kiwi Strawberry Juice is a nice drink. I have already tried various drinks from Snapple brand but this is the first time that I tried this juice. It's also the first time that I tried this juice in a plastic bottle. I didn't even know that they had these in plastic bottles. It tastes good but it isn't sweet enough for my liking. But I like it overall though. It's slightly expensive too but at least it can quench your thrist. I almost finished the bottle in one setting. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
This is the BEST Snapple flavor in my opinion. This drink is perfect for a hot, summer day when you need to quench your thirst. They taste amazing and they aren't overly sweet. They can also be conveniently found almost anywhere. Would definitely recommend trying this flavor.
Jennifer A.
This is my second favorite snapple flavor! The heavy glass bottles make me a little nervous that I might drop it and it will break but that's no big deal. The caps are easy to twist off too! Just be cautious when buying them and make sure the button on the top hasn't popped up.
Zoryana A.
Strongsville, OH
Snapple! Snapple! Snapple! I have to say, there are not many drinks that mix strawberries and kiwi together. And I know it's not juice. For flavored water, this tastes awesome! I absolutely love kiwi. So when I tried this a few months ago. I absolutely loved it. And now I get it every time I get a chance. The taste is good, especially when it's ice cold. And the bottle size is big. I've actually recommended this to several friends. And they all liked it.
Megan T.
salisbury , MD
My all time favorite favorite that Snapple has come out with so far. Great on a hot day. Keeps you nice and refreshed. Kiwi and strawberries are always a good combination anyway. And can we just thank Snapple for making the bottles plastic.
Tabitha M.
This is greatest invention ever!!! A large container of my favorite Snapple. I love this Snapple but hardly bought it because the individual bottles are rather expensive. When I saw this at my Walmart for $1.67 I grabbed SEVERAL!! My favorite!!!
Ayman A.
Orlando, FL
Of all the Snapple juice flavors, this is definitely one of the best. The packaging is always so cute and I love the little unknown interesting facts they put on the labels. These taste so much more natural than some of the other juice brands out there.
Myra H.
Love it! Not too sweet but still refreshing. I can't help picking one up (in any flavor) whenever I'm shopping and walk past it. Also really like the new plastic bottles, less chance for me to break the container by accident!
Marcia F.
Los Banos, CA
The Snapple All Natural Kiwi Strawberry Juice is my favorite drink. I honestly loved this product. I drink this Snapple flavor all the time. It was very sweet drink, but it didn't taste like a mouth full of sugar either like some flavor drinks do.
Maria J.
Salem, OR
I love the flavor. It's so refreshing on a hot day. The only thing I don't like about it is the sweetness, it is a bit too much for me. I add just a bit of water to it. Other than that, it's very yummy.
Haley G.
What are your other favorite flavors? This is the only one I ever get.
Brandi B.
How do these taste ? I've never tried it
Sydney E.
Where can you buy this at?
Rosa A.
San Fernando, CA
Do these taste like strawberry kiwi Capri Suns?
Megan J.
What was the first Snapple product you ever tried?