Snapple Kiwi Strawberry Juice uploaded by Angel N.Snapple Kiwi Strawberry Juice uploaded by naf C.

BY SNAPPLE

The unique, tangy flavor of kiwi (the fruit, not the bird!) and the sweet taste of ripe red strawberries. The Best Stuff on Earth always goes together.

Filtered Water, Sugar, Kiwi Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Acacia Gum, Vegetable Juice Concentrates (For Color), Ester Gum

naf C.
Snapple All Natural Kiwi Strawberry Juice is a nice drink. I have already tried various drinks from Snapple brand but this is the first time that I tried this juice. It's also the first time that I tried this juice in a plastic bottle. I didn't even know that they had these in plastic bottles. It tastes good but it isn't sweet enough for my liking. But I like it overall though. It's slightly expensive too but at least it can quench your thrist. I almost finished the bottle in one setting. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Myra H.
Love it! Not too sweet but still refreshing. I can't help picking one up (in any flavor) whenever I'm shopping and walk past it. Also really like the new plastic bottles, less chance for me to break the container by accident!
Savannah F.
Love this juice little tart but good and sweet. The facts under the cap are always an added plus and they've scared making them in plastic bottles which is nice due to me being a clutz and being afraid if breaking the glass. Easy to find at any local grocier
Paola G.
New Haven
Its really good, taste amazing, i recommend you everyone to drink this juice. Its my favorite since forever. I love all the flavors but this one is my favorite i would defenity but this flavor again and all the products!!!!
Debbie L.
Winton Terrace
Strawberry kiwi is iconic i think we all know this by now... But there’s no doubt in my mind that this drink deserves a 6 star rating especially since it doesn’t last me more than 5 mins 😂😬😂 it taste sooo yummy and quenches your thirst!!
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
This is delicious and was nice to quench my thirst after a long walk to the grocery store but they lost a star for changing to a less eco-friendly plastic bottle. Glass is biodegradable. Plastic is awful for the environment.
Bersayit D.
Rome
This is my ultimate favorite flavor of snapple. You can never go wrong with this wonderful taste of mixed strawberry and kiwi. Perfectly mixed.
Angel N.
heflin
As you can see in the photo my nephew lovesssssss this juice! Great tasting and easy to drink while in the sink! He likes all of the flavors!
Lela B.
Apple valley, CA
Love this one to i rather drink this then soda. Yes it meet my experience I could taste the frutie like it had the froute in the drink
31stPaityn N.
Mount Wolf
Simply my go to drink for quick stops and long drives. Very refreshing and fruity taste. Love the new plastic bottles as well.