BY SNAPPLE

Contains 5% juice. see more...

Jessie S.
Brentwood, CA
This has been one of my favorite juices since I was a little girl! This 6 pack is a great value and a good way to save money! The flavor is so yummy and sweet I love it! I would definitely recommend you trying this if you haven't yet!
Wethonia M.
Madisonville, KY
I love these are small bottles, they make taking them on the go easy. I really like the flavor combinations and I like them best cold. It comes packaged with a simple plastic wrap thing. I buy these about twice a month.
Madonna R.
Northport, WA
Great! This has been arundel since I was in high school, which was 20 years ago. Loved it then and love it now!!
Christine N.
Fairfield, CA
A little too sweet which takes away the flavor of kiwi/berry, but still would recommend for a quick refresh
Morgan W.
Louisa, KY
My favorite flavor of Snapple. My only complaint is it makes me even more thirsty than before.
Lizeth G.
San Ysidro, CA
I buy this for my son. He takes them in his school lunch box. It is somewhat affordable. The flavor is really good. I do recommend to others.