Snapple Kiwi Strawberry

Drink

Los ha probado súper deliciosos y refrescantes?
how much sugar does this contain ?
Anyone know if anywhere in the tulsa, OK area carries this flavor still! Snapple Kiwi Strawberry ?
Start your review of Snapple Kiwi Strawberry!
How would you rate this product?
Sakeena B.
Snapple's kiwi strawberry juice drink is oh-so-delicious. It is hands down, the best flavor of them all. Especially, when it is chilled to perfection. I will never get tired of it. Ever.
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Snapple Kiwi Strawberry uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
the kiwi and strawberry snapp is super good the best thing is that it is not very sweet, we love it. el snapp de kiwi y fresa es super bueno lo mejor es que no es muy dulce, nos encanta.
Taina L.
Tampa, FL
Snapple Kiwi Strawberry uploaded by Taina L.
Purchased at: Publix
I love the taste of kiwi and strawberry juice. It may be a bit sour, but that doesn't bother me, because what I like is sweeter. It's so good it tastes amazing! This is my favorite flavor! #plastic #bottle #recycle #ecowarrior #snapple #kiwi #strawberry #juice #favorite #good #great #flavor #amazing #best #fruits Snapple Kiwi Strawberry
Rocio V.
Beaverton, OR
Snapple Kiwi Strawberry uploaded by Rocio V.
I love this just because it tastes good and my kids love this juice. I also really like the packaging. I would definitely recommend it.
Yasmeen S.
Snapple Kiwi Strawberry uploaded by Yasmeen S.
My absolute favorite drink! Was very skeptical at first upon trying it but it hasn’t let me down! Perfect blend of sweet and tartness. Best served with loads of ice and a hint of alcohol! 🤪
Jasmin R.
El Monte, CA
Snapple Kiwi Strawberry uploaded by Jasmin R.
This kiwi strawberry Snapple is my favorite Snapple. It taste sooo good & it is so refreshing for a hot day or any type of weather. This drink is perfect I love it. One of my favorites.
Abigail H.
Mebane, NC
This by far the best Snapple ever!!! It's a great refreshing drink during the day and an even better drink with a little mixture at night ;) I just can't stop drinking it! I recommend it to everyone.
member-b0b371
Snapple Kiwi Strawberry uploaded by member-b0b371
I loved it it was nice and refreshing during this hot summer day in New York. it was amazing and cool and it also tasted amazing.
Hannah T.
Strawberry Kiwi Snapple is one of my fave drinks ever! It's so sweet and refreshing especially on a hot day. I love it! And it's not as bad for you as say mountain dew or something so that is good
Angie K.
Portland, OR
Snapple makes delicious juice! This one is a bit sour, hurt my tongue a little too. However it tastes great and the sourness of it is intentional so no complaints. I do prefer juices to be a bit more natural though. I would not go out of the way to buy again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brittani G.