Snapple Green Tea - 6 CT uploaded by Emily J.

BY SNAPPLE

Snapple® Green Tea.
All natural.
Made from green tea leaves.
210 calories per bottle.
Made from the Best Stuff on Earth®. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sonya N.
Philadelphia, PA
LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I LOVE THAT IT DOESN'T TASTE LIKE PURE WATER OR PURE SUGAR. IT IS VERY REFRESHING. I EVEN PREFER THIS OVER ARIZONA GREEN TEA.
Amelia P.
Boston, MA
I love these because they aren’t as sweet tasting as the regular flavors. They taste cleaner and more fresh to me. My only complaint is the nutritional information is a little terrifying when you realize how many calories are in iced tea!
Brittany S.
This is my favorite flavor of Snapple! I find that the black iced teas taste too sweet for me, the green tea is more refreshing in my opinion.
Jacklyn T.
Sunderland, MA
There is just something about snapple tea. It's sweet and flavorful. And you can usually see the flakes of tea leaves which let's me know it's real tea.
Melody S.
My all time favorite Snapple flavor. It's pretty hard to find by me so I always try to get it when I find it
Annie A.
Hilo, HI
Love that their diet teas and diet drinks don't taste like typical diet drinks. They are one of my go to drinks
Jasmine Y.
I like green tea and I like Snapple. It has tea leaves, so you know it's real. It's a better alternative to sodas.
jessica c.
Maywood, CA
I love green tea, and honestly didn't expect the snapple one to be so good but it is. I can't get enough.
Susan C.
My first time trying this flavor with Snapple and I liked it.  It doesn't leave an after taste like other brands do.  I would buy again.
Bianca R.
Tampa, FL
Favorite flavor , love how refreshing it taste. Not too strong nor watered down. Pretty much my favorite green tea brand