Snapple Green Tea - 6 CT uploaded by Meg M.Snapple Green Tea - 6 CT uploaded by Emily J.

BY SNAPPLE

Snapple® Green Tea.
All natural.
Made from green tea leaves.
210 calories per bottle.
Made from the Best Stuff on Earth®. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Amelia P.
Boston, MA
I love these because they aren’t as sweet tasting as the regular flavors. They taste cleaner and more fresh to me. My only complaint is the nutritional information is a little terrifying when you realize how many calories are in iced tea!
Jacklyn T.
Sunderland, MA
There is just something about snapple tea. It's sweet and flavorful. And you can usually see the flakes of tea leaves which let's me know it's real tea.
Susan C.
My first time trying this flavor with Snapple and I liked it.  It doesn't leave an after taste like other brands do.  I would buy again.
Sonya N.
Philadelphia, PA
LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I LOVE THAT IT DOESN'T TASTE LIKE PURE WATER OR PURE SUGAR. IT IS VERY REFRESHING. I EVEN PREFER THIS OVER ARIZONA GREEN TEA.
Brittany S.
This is my favorite flavor of Snapple! I find that the black iced teas taste too sweet for me, the green tea is more refreshing in my opinion.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
green tea snapple is my favorite flavor! its packaging is a beautiful green..it quenches your thirst and it is only 120 calories. not too bad!
Arooj  A.
This is great, it has a lot of flavor and doesn't taste fake. It is perfect for summer. I love how there is not a ton of sugar in it.
Bianca R.
Tampa, FL
Favorite flavor , love how refreshing it taste. Not too strong nor watered down. Pretty much my favorite green tea brand
brigette p.
Winter Park, FL
I grew up having Snapple. I trust them and love this flavor. I am not a big tea drinker but this one is perfectly sweet
Jasmine Y.
I like green tea and I like Snapple. It has tea leaves, so you know it's real. It's a better alternative to sodas.