BY SNAPPLE

Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
My family is obsessed with all Snapple products we would pick this brand over any other brand for sure! Snapple apple is hands down our favorite! I would highly recommend giving this drink a try if you like the taste of apple! I know we will be buying this product again in the near future!
Sariah C.
Akron, OH
I love the Snapple juices especially green apple. Snapple juices always meet my expectations. I always get them out the vending machine when I'm at school. I just like green apple flavor period. I always make the juices are cold because I hate when they are warm.
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
My kids and myself love these they are so good. You cant never have enough. I truly recommend then to you if yet havent tried them.
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
Snapple green apple is perfect I love the flavor the Apple packs are great flavor and it tart and not too sweet perfect
Shamira B.
staten island, NY
Snapple green apple is so good taste is so quenching satisfying and full of flavor these are also affordable