BY SNAPPLE

We saw a lady carrying a full basket of fruit on her head. Something whispered Snapple, so we lightened her load and mixed the flavors in a blender...orange, pineapple, grape, and apple flavors make up this delicious punch that fits neatly in a handheld bottle.

Filtered Water, Sugar, Apple, Pear And Grape Juice Concentrates, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors

• I've never tried this fruit punch. Isn't tart or sweet?1 Answers
  • How much sugar is in one bottle? | Does it taste too sugary?3 Answers
  • I like Snapple. The price is affordable and me and my sis...4 Answers
Shauna C.
I like the new plastic bottles, Just tried this flavor and its so good, I don't usually prefer fruit punch flavors but I decided to try this one, plus it was a really good deal and I was surprised on how much I liked it. you can taste all the different fruits in it at once.
Trice L.
Burton, MI
I have been trying to break an addiction to pop. My doctor suggested Snapple so I gave it a try. The fruit punch is my favorite flavor!! It’s not expensive in my jobs cafeteria (which is where i usually buy it) and the new plastic bottle makes it easy to carry around. The glass bottles weren’t allowed in the units so I’d have to find a cup with a lid.
Bonita S.
Parkville
Yes! This is the BEST flavor! And I can’t find it anywhere where I live! This stuff taste sooo good I emailed the company just to see where I could find some and they I’d have to go to a different state to get it! I’m so sad about it. If you see Snapple Fruit Punch Juice
in the store you should try it!
Brie C.
Snapple is such a classic brand. I remember as a kid we always got excited if we got a Snapple from the store. My favorite as a kid was kiwi strawberry. Now I like the teas and this particular flavor. It has such a great fresh fruity flavor.
Lacresha H.
Southfield , MI
Snapple Apple & Fruit Punch are at the top of my fav flavors 🍒🍇 Refreshing when chilled on a warm day!! I have enjoyed the plastic bottles vs glass. Easy to carry to work and I’ve never been disappointed 💦
Modern H.
Somerdale, NJ
Snapple fruit punch is amazing amazing  amazing! It's very tasty and the expectations of this drink is awesome! I buy this drink every time. I get this flavor or get the apple my second favorite. It tastes even better with ice on a sunny day, trust me . I highly recommend this you will not be disappointed ! !!!!
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
This is delicious!! OMG, honestly I do not drink juice, teas or soft drinks because they are super sweet but I bought this just for curiosity and because the price was not bad at all ($ 1) and it was a pleasant surprise to find with a not so sweet drink and with a very pleasant taste. I think I can use it for drinks mixed with vodka and it would be delicious.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this product and this price is always excellent at Farm Fresh. I can drink this hot of cold. I always get one when I go to Farm Fresh. I have tried almost every favor but fruit punch is my favorite.
Felicia R.
Fort Hood, TX
We drink the snapple fruit punch just as much as tea and water. It has a great fruity taste, but not too sweet so you can really distinguish the fruit flavors. It's refreshing and not as sugary as some other fruit punches. I like that they have come out with plastic bottles which makes it travel friendly.
Marena R.
Colorado Springs, CO
So yummy!! It's delicious and perfect with a sandwich! I am so happy that this was made. It has a sweet but tart taste and I am so in love with it! Price is just right as well. I am gonna buy it again and again.
Sophie F.
zonhoven, zonhoven
I like Snapple. The price is affordable and me and my sister drink this very often
Samuel O.
Brooklyn, NY
How much sugar is in one bottle? | Does it taste too sugary?
Jillian K.
WESLEY CHAPEL, FL
I've never tried this fruit punch. Isn't tart or sweet?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
How many feel this is their favorite?