Snapple Diet Tea Variety Pack

Drink

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Snapple Diet Tea Variety Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Heather D.
Frankfort, KY
Snapple Diet Tea Variety Pack uploaded by Heather D.
Purchased at: Kroger
I tried the peach one, and I like lipton peach diet better. This is kind of bitter still not very sweet and not much peach taste at all.the bitterness clings to the roof of my mouth and leaves me thirstier. I think I will just stick to the lipton version.
Helen D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Snapple always has great flavors and i love the diet option. I enjoy sweetened tea but sometimes these can be a bit overly sweet which is why i like to mix them with lemonade.
Yolanda C.
Love Snapple! I have been drinking Snapple for several years. The diet variety is fabulous. Delicious flavors without the added sugars. I always keep several packages in my home. This is how much I enjoy the taste. I will continue to buy this product. Kroger and HEB carry the variety pack. Prices will vary depending on your area.
terri W.
Oswego, NY
Snapple is our go too drink. This variety pack is wonderful for all the different tastes on your house. A little son for everyone.
Jackelyne C.
I get them in Sam's club they usually last me about a month or so I rather buy this than soda beverages drink one with my lunch
Laís O.
Mesa, AZ
I love tea so much that I love this Snapple diet one! It has less calories and you can drink it without feeling utility about what kinds of drinks you are consuming! I like this pack because it has so many different flavors. I would definitely recommend this.
Nicole H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I buy this pack all the time I love the diet Snapple it taste just the same with no sugar all of the flavors are good the size of the bottle its my go to drink
Influenster M.
Love these! Super refreshing and great for quenching that thirst. It's all I drink whenever I want to take a break from drinking sodas. We all love it in our family; hubby, our son and me. I will most certainly continue to buy these, they're super tasty and affordable.
Monica S.
Quincy, MA
We love this tea here at home! The funniest thing is that each one of us like an specific flavor haha, my kids love it, me and my husband too!!! Summer without it is a pain!!! So delicious and refreshing
Diana R.
One of my favorite brands of tea. I only drink diet versions of drinks and this has so much flavor for being diet. The fruit flavors are great. Does not have an artificial taste or artificial sweetness to it. Has become my go to for diet tea. Love the variety of flavors.

Looking for your answer?