BY SNAPPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Diet Snapple RASPBERRY TEA Drink Mix 6 Sticks In Each Box. Only 5 Calories.

• Is there a difference between the singles on the go &...2 Answers
Courtney S.
Manchester, NH
Has a great flavor and no sugar which is great as well! I think it has a great raspberry flavor and is pretty inexpensive. Would recommend!
Heather B.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I was very surprised by how good this was! Low calorie and gives me a little something more to drink since I am trying to drink more water.
Samantha G.
Hallandale Beach, FL
I love these packets for when I travel. They make it so much easier for me to drink the water I need to be drinking. They have great flavor
Whitley S.
Silvis, IL
These little packets are packed with flavor!! I like to have a pack in the car so I know that I can always add a little flavor to my water
Anastasia  W.
These are okay. If you like diet Snapple then you should enjoy these, but if not this might not be a good starter into the Snapple world.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
This is a great travel beverage without taking up all the space. Throw a couple in your purse and always have it handy. It tastes great.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
These are good if you want to drink with flavor but with no sugar content. They are really good especially when they are a little frozen.
Mariah L.
Haslett, MI
Really good on price, the raspberry isn't over powering and it is really good for the summer time. I don't drink it often but it is good
Kinsey L.
Tipton
Instead trying to find a bottle to pour this beverage in you can simply make it yourself only using a water bottle and a little packet.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
1,325 reviews
this was a perfect pick me up to add to water to make it have lots of flavor.i love the way you use one and have a ton for the price
Luisa G.
Is there a difference between the singles on the go & already prepared snapples, in sugar wise?

Kohl's