BY SNAPPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Diet Snapple RASPBERRY TEA Drink Mix 6 Sticks In Each Box. Only 5 Calories.

• Is there a difference between the singles on the go &...2 Answers
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
This Diet Snapple Singles is a genius idea. It makes have tea wherever you are easy peasy. It has the perfect amount of flavor, for a super affordable price. I will continue buying because the convenience of it you can't beat! I highly recommend to others who love raspberry tea.
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
These on the go Raspberry Snapple drink pouches are amazing. I love to have them in my purse when my family is on the go. Instead of drinking a soda, I will add half a pack (or less) to some water and my family is just as happy. The taste is amazing too!
EmilyAnn J.
Allentown, PA
My family loves Snapple! There is almost always a case in our house. But these little instant flavor packets are just as amazing! These are convenient and easy to use when traveling or just packing it into your lunch. Great flavor, taste just like normal Snapple!
Cori C.
I don't know what it was about these, but I could never get it to taste like the actual Snapple raspberry iced tea. It's like comparing powdered lemonade or iced tea to the real thing. Just doesn't measure up. But if you're in a pinch, I guess these work
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
These are decent, I didn't expect much because I did only pay $1.25 for these, but still.... the taste could be stronger like regular snapples... would I buy again? yeah, probably because they are convinent for on the go
Xochitl R.
I constantly buy these singles to go tea packs to add to water in school. They taste jut as good as an actual Snapple tea but are much more affordable and convenient! They're a must have when going to school, work or traveling.
Franlimari T.
El Cajon, CA
Love this stuff! It's so yummy and easy on the go. I love to take it with me in the morning before heading out to work. It's better and cheaper than some of the other brands. I would definitely buy again and recommend.
Nicole K.
Shawnee, KS
Perfect for on the go, busy lifestyles. I really like it and I Love that it comes in diet to cut out sugar and calories. Good value and great flavor. Tastes just as good as the bottled ones.
Kara W.
Paris, KY
These are yummy and easy to keep in my purse in case I want to add a little pick me up to my water bottle. Not too pricey and better than other brands I've tried. I'll keep buying them and I would recommend to others.
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
I really like this! You can put it in your purse or bag and then if you crave a tea just get weather and that's all. The taste is great, is like having the bottle one. I really like it.
Luisa G.
Is there a difference between the singles on the go & already prepared snapples, in sugar wise?

Kohl's