BY SNAPPLE

Diet Snapple RASPBERRY TEA Drink Mix 6 Sticks In Each Box. Only 5 Calories.

• Is there a difference between the singles on the go &...2 Answers
Kandice H.
Cincinnati, OH
These are great to keep in your purse or car. Just grab a bottle of water and your ready to go. I love the flavor of the raspberry tea that is definitely my favorite
jennyfer r.
castro valley, CA
I like these because they're super easy to make when you're on the go. I'm busy with college so when I feel like something sweet, I pour one in my water bottle and I'm on my way
Marquis H.
Bloomington, MN
And easy on the going amazing tasting drink packe ts. Toss a few in your pocket and grab a bottled water on the go. Can't go wrong with this delightful tasting drink
Nicole P.
Love this flavor!!!! It tastes almost exactly like the regular drink just without the sugar. You can always find the for a dollar at the dollar stores. Just love!!!
Amanda C.
Love the convenience of these diet Snapple raspberry tea packets! I always keep a water bottle in my purse and a packet for when I feel like mixing it up. Raspberry is my favorite flavor that I've tried.
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
I like a good drink mix single. I like that it is available in diet. I like a good raspberry sweet tea. This is delicious. Definitely try it if you like snapple.
Christina K.
6739 W Gary Way, Laveen , AZ 85339
The Diet Raspberry Snapple is actually pretty good. I'm not a fan of the Diet Snapples, but the Diet Raspberry Snapple is impressively tasty. I'd recommend to anyone.
Anna L.
Snapple is the best tea. I love these singles to go packets too. I can take in my purse and dump in a bottle of water. It's nice to not have the glass cans. Flavor is so good!
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I was never a big DiET beverage kinda gal but i was at a family members and all they had was diet soda or Diet Raspberry Snapple packets. Figured id try the Snapple bc i LOVE reg. Raspberry Snapple. I was pleasantly surprised when i tried it! The difference in taste was miniscule at best! The flavor was darn near identical! Which is great. Especially for anyone who prefers or has to drink diet drinks!
Lina M.
Rosemead, CA
My favorite juice in the line. Hate the price but love the taste. Super tasty and it's my go to flavor. Unfortunately where I live it's not a brand that is available at all grocery stores so it's a bit of a drive for me to get this
Luisa G.
Is there a difference between the singles on the go & already prepared snapples, in sugar wise?

Kohl's