BY SNAPPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Diet Snapple RASPBERRY TEA Drink Mix 6 Sticks In Each Box. Only 5 Calories.

• Is there a difference between the singles on the go &...2 Answers
Hope E.
Pearland, TX
Again we are a Go fast family sibgrab some water and favorite addition and we r off. Love this product
Samantha M.
Escondido, CA
These are so good if you don't like a lot of water this gives flavor to your water when it's super cold
Kaitlynn W.
Very good product tastes wonderful and is also healthy ! And also very good price highly recommended it
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
1,807 reviews
I drink this before really don't care too much about it...it don't taste better then the regular king
Shaun G.
North Miami, FL
This is so good and convenient. I pack one in my little much bag everyday and one for my husband too.
Martha G.
Doral
Este delicioso y su empaque ideal para que quepa bien en la nevera y comerlo en una noche de antojos.
Kara G.
New Hartford, CT
These are great to carry in your purse and add to a water bottle on the go. Not too sweet either
Elisha G.
Charlotte, nc
It's diet but it doesn't taste like diet. I try to replace juice and soda, this definitely helps
Bianca A.
These are the best for making drinks on the go at anytime. And they're diet which is even better!
Christine G.
Bloomington , CA
Don't really enjoy the flavor of these I rather buy the Snapple bottles drinks then the packets
Luisa G.
Is there a difference between the singles on the go & already prepared snapples, in sugar wise?

Kohl's