BeveragesCoffee & TeaSnapple
Diet Singles to go! Raspberry Tea

Snapple Diet Singles to go! Raspberry Tea

Diet Snapple RASPBERRY TEA Drink Mix 6 Sticks In Each Box. Only 5 Calories.

Is there a difference between the singles on the go & already prepared snapples, in sugar wise?
Start your review of Snapple Diet Singles to go! Raspberry Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Mary J.
Roswell, GA
My mom's a diabetic and I usually get her these drinks because her doctor said is sugar free. She likes the taste and the idea that she is not cheating on her diabetic diet.
april W.
Queens
My grandmother loves these! Sort of good for diabetes. But not good for everyday consumption.
Ashley S.
Fargo, ND
Super super super tasty! I recommend this because it’s affordable than buying the bottles and it’s easy for on the go access. The value is also really good and I definitely will buy again such a great product!
Somer B.
This tea is really great! I love the convenience of the packages. I can throw a few in my purse and go so I'll have a drink on the go. The amount is perfectly proportioned! It's sweet without being overly sweet. I would recommend this drink option to anyone wanting to try something new or flavored tea drinkers.
Orlando G.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I like this tea due to the fact that you can take with you to work, or a picnic and just mix it there, the flavor is also very refreshing and it beats having a soda.
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
I really wanted to like this and I couldn't. I do not like the taste at all. It's a great brand but bad flavor, for me!, I won't buy this again in the future but I'll recommend to those that would like the combination. It's affordable and that's a pro too.
Luis O.
Inglewood, CA
I love the packaging. Easy to grab and go. Flavor is a bit too sweet but you can obviously regulate it. Very tasty and easy to find in just about any store. Highly recommend this product as I keep buying more of it.
Christina H.
North Vernon, IN
I love this oroduct!! Raspberry is my favorite, has Raspberry taste and no after taste either. A total win for me!! I will continue to buy this always!!!!
Maryury R.
Dallas, TX
Me gusta porque es super practico de hacer, donde quiera que vaya, cuantos lo han probado ya? Déjame saber cual ha sido tu experiencia con ello..
Lucia A.
CALIFORNIACATHEDRALCIT
Yes I really like it and I take some of my water during the day made the water so taste and helps to drink water this is awesome made me feel addicted to this because I drink it every single day. I recommend it specially when you want to eat something sweet and this is my salvation [product:snapple-diet-singles-to-go!-raspberry-tea]