Snapple Diet Singles to go! Peach Tea

Diet Snapple PEACH TEA Drink Mix 6 Sticks In Each Box. Only 5 Calories.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Snapple Diet Singles to go! Peach Tea!
How would you rate this product?
I absolutely love these tea packages. I've really tried to up my water intake and these packets make it so much easier to enjoy.
Fort Wayne
Snapple captures the flavors I desire in the best way. I would drink this beverage this every meal. It is afoordable and tasty.
Lewistown, PA
Great product. Easy and tastes great. Keep them in my desk at work! Lo cal and packed with vitamins makes this a plus as well.
Good but REALLY sweet. A regular sized water bottle will make it really really sweet. I usually put half a packet or add ice.
Los Angeles, CA
I really am in love with these to go snapples! They taste so good and now its so much better since you can drink it whenever.
South ozone park, NY
Yumm! I happen to enjoy it even though it’s diet! I love the peach flavor it’s my favorite! And I can now make it at home
Raleigh
Fast and easy when you need a quick fix. Always have a box in the cupboard to throw in my purse and my daughters lunchbox
Denver, CO
I love that you can take these on the go. I drink a lot is3 bottled water and these come in so handy. Gives it flavor
Kings Park, NY
I didn't like this fake peach tea. It does taste like the one in the glass bottle but I didn't like that one either.
Woodbridge, VA
I like these for when I'm at work though I usually use half a packet at a time because it does have a lot of flavor.

Looking for your answer?