Snapple Diet Singles to go! Peach Tea

Diet Snapple PEACH TEA Drink Mix 6 Sticks In Each Box. Only 5 Calories.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Snapple Diet Singles to go! Peach Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Salinas
A very good drink i love this is really amazing it comes in different flavors but my favorite is the diet one . I buy this in gas stations its not expensive at all i would recommend
I like this product because is soft is not a strong flavor, is almost like having flavored water but the flavor is not overwhelming or no flavor at all, their is just enough amount.
Easy pre-measured packets. I love the peach flavor. An absolutely refreshing drink. It is inexpensive. Small packages you can keep in your purse, car, office.. of course I would recommend it to others.
Hopewell, VA
I have never had the diet snapple singles but i have had the reg ones and they are good! Tons of peach flavor and you can always water it down if its too peachy for you.
Bellmawr, NJ
I love Snapples peach tea! It isn’t too sweet, but it is just sweet enough! It’s one of my favorite summer drinks. Definitely helps me get my caffeine fix without having to drink much soda!
Forest Hills
I prefer the taste of the premade bottles for purchase. Howevere this is a good alternative. It allows me to have a similar drink that is easy to travel with.
Delphos, OH
These are decent for the price I paid of $1.00, but I still expected it to be at least a little better with more flavor and not so powdery tasting.
Chandler, AZ
I really enjoy the prepackaged packets because I throw the box in my lunch bag and I’m set to go! The flavor is great, and so is the convenience!
This has such an awful after taste that it's hard to even drink it. My kids don't even wanna touch it. I will not be buying it again
Tarzana, CA
These are my favorite drink mixes! No calories and they still taste great. I really love the peach tea flavor over ice on a warm day.

Looking for your answer?